Lets come together and form a business funding group

Dekadet

I know many of us here on this platform have great business ideas and I am one of them, what I would suggest is this;

let's come together and empower one another ( note only people with great business ideas that are feasible are to be funded)

We can do this by coming together to agree on a small agreeable token that all of us can afford and fund ourselves.

We would do it(funding every week probably Sundays)

So what do you say guys? let us use the power of numbers to our advantage. Let me know what you all think.

Ahmedo24

Valued Contributor
Crowd funding form of business it's actually a good way to make a business grow fast because the capital is always there likewise no manpower and their ideology but the challenge is the coming to together from far and near to start the crowd funding as trust is not easy to build but if it can be started it easily grow.

Comment

Ahmedo24

Valued Contributor
Yeah, this is the biggest problem, and the contribution will be different from all the members.
That's not really a big problem because when such people are coming together they must have legal framework to back the activities and you get reward or profit based on your contribution financially and that this may also influence their decision making process in the business . The coming together is the biggest challenge.

Comment

Benfinlayson888

I know many of us here on this platform have great business ideas and I am one of them, what I would suggest is this;

let's come together and empower one another ( note only people with great business ideas that are feasible are to be funded)

We can do this by coming together to agree on a small agreeable token that all of us can afford and fund ourselves.

So what do you say guys? let us use the power of numbers to our advantage. Let me know what you all think.
I think an online version of this idea would work really well. A platform where a number of people could invest in new, fresh business ideas. It's a win win for everyone. The entrepreneur gets that start up capital they need and the investors get there percent equity depending on how much they invested.

Comment

Ahmedo24

Valued Contributor
When you are bringing people together be fully aware that people have different mindset and we have reasoning personally I don't really see this working together except you're bringing very few people and you're lucky to have like-minded people. We have tried it before and in terms of financing the best idea the history of interest and sentiment came in.

Comment

RagingFire

Following this thread. Seems to be months old now...... No steam?

Comment