Lets come together and form a business funding group

Dekadet

I know many of us here on this platform have great business ideas and I am one of them, what I would suggest is this;

let's come together and empower one another ( note only people with great business ideas that are feasible are to be funded)

We can do this by coming together to agree on a small agreeable token that all of us can afford and fund ourselves.

We would do it(funding every week probably Sundays)

So what do you say guys? let us use the power of numbers to our advantage. Let me know what you all think.

Dekadet

You have a very nice point and you have done well to have thought about this. But I want you to know that one of the things that make a business flourish and prosper is the location. Now, your location is different from mine and mine is also different from that of others. And I am very sure this is gonna be a big problem as long as as the business is involved.
Let's not see failure in it without even starting out first. I suggest we start first and deal with problems as they arise. There is nothing impossible out there, its just a thought.

Queentener

I know many of us here on this platform have great business ideas and I am one of them, what I would suggest is this;

let's come together and empower one another ( note only people with great business ideas that are feasible are to be funded)

We can do this by coming together to agree on a small agreeable token that all of us can afford and fund ourselves.

So what do you say guys? let us use the power of numbers to our advantage. Let me know what you all think.
This is a very good idea, like you have said a lot of people here have great business ideas but capital is the problem, it's not a bad idea but I doubt if it will work, because coming together to found a business a lot of things has to be considered, to mention but a few: trust, having same or close to same idea. The two things I mentioned above will be a barrier to this beautiful idea.

Georgeadawara

Wow you have a very nice and good decision many people on this platforms have many different business ideas that if properly funded it can help in solving problems and generate a huge profit for the individual and also generate the same for the group because if it fund any business there must be a percentage of interest that one must pay so that it can be sustain for a very long time

Shigobad2020

Thanks sis, you have a wonderful suggestion , the problem most people have is financial problem ,if you ask everybody here to give you a business idea, You will get more than two good business idea from people, but how can we make our business idea comes through when we don't have enough money to start the business?
It will be very great if we can help each other like you suggested.

Haypril

You have made a really great plan to have come up with such a brilliant idea. Nevertheless, coming together to agree on a certain thing or means of funding might be where the difficulty lies. Has pointed out by the person above me, location might be one of the reasons this great idea of yours might not work out fine.

Timjay

This is a great idea and I am in for it 100%.its good to be innovative and progress minded. forming a business group will help us in many ways, it's exactly building our team. And I am sure our network is determined by our network. We can form a formidable business idea and jointly finance and sponsor it to the world.

It's a great idea and count me in please

D

Deleted member 27126

You have a very nice point and you have done well to have thought about this. But I want you to know that one of the things that make a business flourish and prosper is the location. Now, your location is different from mine and mine is also different from that of others. And I am very sure this is gonna be a big problem as long as as the business is involved.