Is Paypal payment processor the best?

Sammyesx

Though you went board but to some extent, I can say PayPal is not that cool to me, they have a lot of restrictions and rules that make using the platform very difficult, there term sometimes seems extreme, though to them they feel it is the way to make the system more secure and reliable, but there should be more lenient way of achieving such.

chicnthin

I think the reason why many people thought of PayPal as the best payment processor is mainly because most of the sites only uses it and there's no other option at all. Especially before, when crypto wasn't at all famous. Personally, it's what I use but only because, as I said, it was being used by most sites that I'm earning from.

A K Rao

PayPal gate way is secured, trustworthy reliable and dependable. In fact I have been associated with this site now more than thirteen years. In fact there is no gateway available for we Indians except for PapPal for many Paid to post services. So far my experience has been very good with PayPal and I like the Site.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I understand your grievances, paypal isn't fake because it's the most acceptable and most common payment solution site in the world. Many sites uses the paypal as its partner. I understand that it's not acceptable in some countries . I do understand that they charge very high

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
To what I heard about them.....I think PayPal has been operating for a very long. And the majority of the foreign countries are using it. And I don't believe it's that bad, just like you exaggerated. The people that are using it or they Grant access to use it, and they don't say such that they are bad. If their services are bad, they won't be rated so high like that high.

But you sound like your account has been ban and you are trying to spread negative words about them. I don't see how this, is going to affect them. You think PayPal is made for Africans? Especially Nigerians? I don't think so!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I feel bad when I find that people do not understand the true value of paypal. Paypal is the only payment processor where you can reverse your transaction. Paypal is the only payment gateway that allows you to dispute a transaction and claim a full refund. can you do that with any other payment processor, including cryptocurrency?

Paypal is not supported by many countries and Paypal is known for banning accounts. While it is true that Paypal allows you to get a refund by filing a dispute, there are still many cases where people have not received refund as far as I know. However, this has been rarely the case. I am not saying that Paypal is bad, but what I am saying is that Paypal is not as great as it sounds.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I feel bad when I find that people do not understand the true value of paypal. Paypal is the only payment processor where you can reverse your transaction. Paypal is the only payment gateway that allows you to dispute a transaction and claim a full refund. can you do that with any other payment processor, including cryptocurrency?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I agree with those who say that PayPal is a safe and secure payment processor, they really do their best to be that. However, in the process of doing that, they have placed rules that are too strict for most users. That makes it so hard to use the site, especially since they easily close accounts.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Since I got to know about PayPal's restriction of my dear country, Nigeria from receiving funds, I lost interest in it totally and this has made me to seek better paying alternatives like crypto currency exchange platforms and I must say that I am having a much better experience. PayPal is overly hyped. I also realized that they charge higher fees than other platforms that I am using to receive funds which is another turn off already.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Misleading thread title
PayPal payment processor claims to be the best most secured bad safe payment processor available. Do you agree it is the best, most secured and safe payment processor? No, it is not the best. When we are talking about the best payment processor. Then we are talking about the great features it has. Now tell me what features the payment processor has other than sending, receiving, buying, and selling. No other features. And we people are calling it the best. Perfect money is far better than PayPal.

With perfectmoney on paying websites, instant and automatic payment is an option to perfect money. But PayPal, the website owner will have to do this manually.

They claimed to be most secure. Is another payment processor not secure? Have we ever heard of an issue with users of other payment processors that their fund was stolen? No. Then they are all secure. PayPal said they are safe. What is the essence of them been safe? When you wake up one day to see that your PayPal account has been blocked and you are unable to access your fund. Is that not stealing. They have stolen your money.
Let say no to PayPal. And let us accept other payment processors.​

Last edited by a moderator:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not saying it is fake. They just do silly things to get members account blocked. That is what I am saying.
Okay, no problem, i got your points now. That's normal to PayPal creator(s). That are too hash making decisions, any small thing or suspicious activities around one's account result to ban. I'm not a PayPal user, I'm not supporting their hash call at times, but it doesn't mean I'll call them scam cos they aren't favourable to me. Their are others who find it been super legit and working perfectly for them.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Paypal is nothing but fake these days especially towards some of us . I was just trying to change my ATM card when they blocked me and since they have been begging that since the Card carried my name and I do not papetrated any atrocity yet they blocked for good six month.Paypal is not good as for me now.
This is what I keep saying. Thank God I have gotten another victim in this forum. Imagine that. They are the ones that will keep on pressurizing us to link our card. Now they are the one that blocked you. Me I did not link my card, but I used opera to access the account and they blocked me. This is a legal way of stealing our money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Paypal isn't fake, its reliable, secured, and very much trusted that's why many developed countries that paypal is open to, always entrusted Paypal as their only means of payment online. Majority of the earning sites, stores, companies online, always cherish using paypal to any other micro-payment gateway or online banking institution. Paypal has a chargeback option which enables a merchant that feels he or she is cheated to activate such clause to claim the sent money when the proof is relevant.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
PayPal payment processor claims to be the best most secured bad safe payment processor available.
Do you agree it is the best, most secured and safe payment processor? No it is not the best. When we are talking about best payment processor. Then we are talking about the great features it has. Now tell me what features does the payment processor has other than send, receive, buy and sell. No other feautures. And we people are calling it the best. Perfect money is far better than PayPal. With perfect money on paying websites there is option of instant and automatic payment to perfect money. But PayPal, the website owner will have to do this manually.
They claimed to be most secured. Are other payment processor not secure? Have we ever heard of an issue with users of other payment processor that there fund was stolen? No. Then they are all secure.
PayPal said they are safe. What is the essence of them been safe. When you wake up one day to see that your PayPal account have been blocked and you are unable to access your fund. Is that not stealing. They have stole your money.
Let say no to PayPal. And let us accept other payment processor.
Paypal is nothing but fake these days especially towards some of us . I was just trying to change my ATM card when they blocked me and since they have been begging that since the Card carried my name and I do not papetrated any atrocity yet they blocked for good six month.Paypal is not good as for me now.

Finger Geek

Verified member
What you said about PayPal is what I have also heard and that's why I didn't bother myself partnering with them though it is not that functional with full package in my country. As if that's not enough, they said PayPal has highest feee transfer. And they block accounts even when there is money in there with the reason that they notice a foul play.
That is why I do say all the time that we should all stop using PayPal. If no one continue to use PayPal. Then all these big store like amazon, eBay and others will stop accepting PayPal as payment processor as well.
There other payment processor that are better. Let us all dump PayPal. I so much hate PayPal. They blocked my account with fund twice for just an excuse of security.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What you said about PayPal is what I have also heard and that's why I didn't bother myself partnering with them though it is not that functional with full package in my country. As if that's not enough, they said PayPal has highest feee transfer. And they block accounts even when there is money in there with the reason that they notice a foul play.