Learn to Save Money

raaman

Valued Contributor
More and more people are facing difficulties planning their monthly expenses due to the uncertainty surrounding employment and income. Lots of people reveal that it would have been very useful to learn to save.

Had they learned in the pre-pandemic stage, they would be able to face the current economic challenges. Although there is scepticism regarding the possibilities of saving, following certain practices can facilitate the construction of an emergency fund.

This will be very useful in a health emergency or a possible loss of job or reduction of salary. The starting point is learning how to budget for your income level.

Haypril

It is a nice and good thing to save. But it is more important to save your hard earned money through investment. The end result is what we should have in mind. Although saving will help solve emergency issues like health care, and food stuff. But then, a good and sensible investor won't empty his or her pocket for an investment plan.

springtech

More and more people are facing difficulties planning their monthly expenses due to the uncertainty surrounding employment and income. Lots of people reveal that it would have been very useful to learn to save.

Had they learned in the pre-pandemic stage, they would be able to face the current economic challenges. Although there is scepticism regarding the possibilities of saving, following certain practices can facilitate the construction of an emergency fund.

This will be very useful in a health emergency or a possible loss of job or reduction of salary. The starting point is learning how to budget for your income level.
Saving is one very important discipline that must be inculcated in kids right from their childhood.
It is not really easy to save as we have so many things that contend for our finance. So it takes discipline to be able to put aside a part/ percentage of your earning even when you desire to buy/have something. However if kids are trained to learn to save from craddle, when they are taught the importance and value of saving, they will grow up knowing how to do so naturally without finding it difficult to do without an iota of compulsion or force. More often than not, people tend to buy what they dont really need but what they want, as a show of class or status. Some people are compulsive and obsessed buyers. Some are irrational shoppers buying things they did not even plan for.

D

Deleted member 27126

As the world advances into new technology and innovation, more things to spend money on emerge every day. As a result of this, more things to spend money on also emerge and it now takes serious minded person with determination to be able to save money due to the fact that there is little warning and much to spend the little earning on.

Georgeadawara

The greatest problem we are facing today is the problem of lack of savings. Then statistics of the number of the people that have a retired savings in bank the people from the age of 18 to 35 are not up to 2 percentage. The need and though fashion has taken the maind of Young men today . Sometimes it due to insufficient income and family problem that is why we can't save at all.

Segat

Teaching them how to save money no matter how small will be a great teaching but will not be complete if there is no teaching on how to make money to accompany it. It is important to let them know that saving money is not about putting it in a bank alone but by also investing it in a personal business or someone else business.

Olajidey

Saving money is very good. People that find it hard to save money learn their lesson a very hard way as the pandemic hit and all business close due to the Convid 19. I already have the habit of saving so when the Convid 19 hits and all business are close down I find it easy to bring out money from my savings and spend.

Godslamp

Some people that are suffering today is as a result of their lack of not planning or not carrying out their plan effectively. It is said that he who fails to plan, plans to fail. Their is an old saying that it is better to save for the rainy days. Every body wants to live large. They just focus at the very moment forgetting that things will not always be good

Teatea

Saving is a very good habit. It does not only help you have plan for emergencies, it also teaches discilpline. One way to know if you are discilplined or not is through your savings, if you not discilpline, you can not put some money aside when it is so much easier to spend it on other things that will nourish you.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have seen a change of lifestyle of the people during this pandemic period. Gone are the luxuries in life and it looks like everyone is now frugal when it comes to purchases. Me and my wife used to dine out every weekend but now we just cook food at home. Maybe the covid virus has taught us on how to handle the budget properly.

Briangsam

Saving should be a habit everyone should inculcate. From whichever income you have, saving a portion of it should be very important to any individual. But you should not just save for emergencies and miscellaneous expenses alone. You should also save in order to invest a part of the money.

Makah

Without saving making it will be bad that's why I pity and sympathize with yours when I see them spending money any how and wasting some one hard money extravagantly. I wish people could speak some sense in to thier skull and save up their money instead of wasting it on useless things
And later investing with thier savings
Investment is the next big thing