Leadwallet.io ,A wallet you must use

Josemendez

Verified member
Leadwallet.io is a new cryptocurrency exchanged site built on ethereum network with Defi access.

The wallet has many interesting features such as a C- Market where one can buy or pay for services like bills .

It offers a suitable Environment for swapping from one cryptocurrency network to another cryptocurrency network .

It eliminates third party in P2P transaction.

Has in built features for swapping one coin for another.
Another interesting thing about this wallet is that it has a staking feature where users can stake the wallet token called LEAD TOKEN , and earn daily profits from the investment.
I am currently earning daily rewards from staking my lead token .
if you have any question ,feel free to drop it below.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Good remarks you made about leadwallet crypto exchange platform mainly for storing Ethereum coins etc. It is not a newly created wallet, it has been around for some time now, you can make research for it's release. But you tries explaining all it contains, that's wonderful I must say. I don't think that the stakes you claim for staking your tokens appreciates or is worth some good amount of cash. Maybe it's just for appreciation for visiting their site everyday just as faucetpay.io does. I love the option that you can use it to buy things from online stores with your coins stored inside their wallet.

Josemendez

Verified member
Good remarks you made about leadwallet crypto exchange platform mainly for storing Ethereum coins etc. It is not a newly created wallet, it has been around for some time now, you can make research for it's release. But you tries explaining all it contains, that's wonderful I must say. I don't think that the stakes you claim for staking your tokens appreciates or is worth some good amount of cash. Maybe it's just for appreciation for visiting their site everyday just as faucetpay.io does. I love the option that you can use it to buy things from online stores with your coins stored inside their wallet.
Well , thanks for your contribution but it seems you didn't understand what staking entails.
Staking is all about fixing an amount of coins or token on a Dapp for either a stipulated time or for as long as you desire.
With Leadwallet Dapp , you have the chance to stake your lead token ( minimum of 3000 lead token ) , and you will be earning daily percentage from it.

At first when the wallet was launched , it was daily 1% profit ,but it was as a promotion bonus. Presently , it has been reduced to 0.15% daily reward. That is , if you have staked 10,000 lead token , you will be earning daily reward of 15 lead token.
I currently earn up to 15 lead token every day for the past one month now. If you are interested you can let me know via the comment section, and I will gladly help you .
Leadtoken has been on the rise for a while now ,and has a strong team.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well , thanks for your contribution but it seems you didn't understand what staking entails.
Staking is all about fixing an amount of coins or token on a Dapp for either a stipulated time or for as long as you desire.
With Leadwallet Dapp , you have the chance to stake your lead token ( minimum of 3000 lead token ) , and you will be earning daily percentage from it.

At first when the wallet was launched , it was daily 1% profit ,but it was as a promotion bonus. Presently , it has been reduced to 0.15% daily reward. That is , if you have staked 10,000 lead token , you will be earning daily reward of 15 lead token.
I currently earn up to 15 lead token every day for the past one month now. If you are interested you can let me know via the comment section, and I will gladly help you .
Leadtoken has been on the rise for a while now ,and has a strong team.
Hmm, this staking of lead token is a welcome development. First of all before I decide on joining the exchanger platform, how much does that lead dabb or token stake worths?? I mean when converted to u.s.d. This leadwallet looks good in the review you made about them, I just see it like a developing Cryptocurrency exchanger platform that needs more traffic on the site to get going. I will like to stake on those tokens/dabb if I get to know about the worth of staking your coins via their platform??

Josemendez

Verified member
Hmm, this staking of lead token is a welcome development. First of all before I decide on joining the exchanger platform, how much does that lead dabb or token stake worths?? I mean when converted to u.s.d. This leadwallet looks good in the review you made about them, I just see it like a developing Cryptocurrency exchanger platform that needs more traffic on the site to get going. I will like to stake on those tokens/dabb if I get to know about the worth of staking your coins via their platform??
Presently lead token worth around $0.00102485 per token . It has been rising ever since it's creation ,and soon it will reach $1. The staking worth is just the amount you earn a day , so if from you staking you earn 100 tokens a day , then you automatically earn 100x$0.00102485 which is almost equal to $1.3 per day .
So the deal there is that , the more you stake , the more you are going to earn .

Am currently earning from the platform and I have earned up to 3000 lead token profit within one month plus . I have more than 15,000 lead token ,and if the price of lead token should enter around $0.08 , that's $1200 .
I advise if you want to buy , buy it now . Am also confident with the team behind the project. They have shown that they have vision for it ,based on what I have seen so far in their telegram group .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Josemendez - I am usually a lot reluctant when it comes to using these online wallets because they can be hacked easily. The only best online wallet is coinbase wallet because it is much secure as compared to other online wallets. I might try the wallet you recommended to me but I would not store a lot of coins into it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Based on your explanation I guess the exchange have exciting features but have you confirmed its legitimacy? many exchanges are susceptible to hacking. So i am always extremely careful when it comes to choosing exchanges.
I prefer going for the ones with high security parameters. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying the exchange you promoted is not legit.

Josemendez

Verified member
@Josemendez - I am usually a lot reluctant when it comes to using these online wallets because they can be hacked easily. The only best online wallet is coinbase wallet because it is much secure as compared to other online wallets. I might try the wallet you recommended to me but I would not store a lot of coins into it.
Actually coinbase is NOT secured and it is prone to attacks because it is a centralized exchange platform . Decentralized exchange platforms are normally the best platform to holdl your token because there you have full control of your fund . If Coinbase is hacked all your money is gone for good.
Leadwallet is a decentralized wallet which offers users full control over their funds

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never heard of Leadwallet.io. I have been using coinbase since 2016 and I have never encountered any issues with coinbase. I started using Binance recently and I am really happy with this exchange platform for its wide acceptance of various cryptocurrencies. Coinbase came into operation in 2012 an I have never heard of the platform being hacked.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have never heard of Leadwallet.io. I have been using coinbase since 2016 and I have never encountered any issues with coinbase. I started using Binance recently and I am really happy with this exchange platform for its wide acceptance of various cryptocurrencies. Coinbase came into operation in 2012 an I have never heard of the platform being hacked.
Coinbase have never been hacked that's what makes it exceptional. Binance have been hacked before, but it took that as loss to them. Leadwallet.io is a wallet site not an exchange platform, you'll only be limited on some features, you can't see advance trading feature around wallet, it is mainly for buying, saving, selling and receiving coins.