LBRY is the replacement for youtube to earn money?

Nicolas90

Lbry is a large audiovisual library in which everyone can publish multimedia content and sell it at a certain price. The main feature of Lbry TV is that it uses Blockchain technology, so it works in a decentralized way without intermediaries.

At the same time, it has a great advantage with YouTube, since through this app you can earn money watching videos and they will also pay you from the first video you upload. That means that you do not have to meet the requirements that YouTube asks you to be able to monetize your videos (
Comply with all YouTube monetization policies.

Live in a country or region where the YouTube Partner Program is available.

Have more than 4,000 valid public watch hours in the last 12 months.

Have more than 1,000 subscribers.

What is LBRY?
LBRY is a web protocol, like "http", with the difference that its base is the blockchain. that technology that many of us knew thanks to Bitcoin and is shown as a flag of security. This protocol that they have assembled is decentralized.

When we get a certain amount of LBRY token, we can change these tokens to BTC or dollars through BITTREX for example.

Besides, if we believe that LBRY is going to grow in a few years, we can accumulate these tokens and if in the future they would increase in value there, we would also win.

cmoneyspinner

I recently read an article about LBRY. Because YouTube (along with Twitter and Facebook) decided to take action any former President Donald Trump and ban his activity on their platform, many Trump supporters are wanting to leave YouTube. But they needed an alternative and LBRY is the alternative that is being offered. What can I say? Politics is a dirty game. But how I see it, I sort of like the fact that YouTube has some competition. It will keep them on their “A Game”.

Nicolas90

Recientemente leí un artículo sobre LBRY. Debido a que YouTube (junto con Twitter y Facebook) decidió tomar medidas contra cualquier expresidente Donald Trump y prohibir su actividad en su plataforma, muchos partidarios de Trump quieren dejar YouTube. Pero necesitaban una alternativa y LBRY es la alternativa que se ofrece. ¿Qué puedo decir? La política es un juego sucio. Pero cómo lo veo, me gusta el hecho de que YouTube tiene algo de competencia. Los mantendrá en su "Juego A".
From what I think LBRY is a platform that has a lot of future and also has no advertising

Josemendez

Verified member
I have read many articles about libry ,and I must confess that it seems to have better features than the present day YouTube , however it is not really popular due to the effect of YouTube.
I think people who are new to earning through video creation should endeavor to use this site ,because it will give them better earning ,and audience than YouTube which is already very much populated .

I think in near future ,if they can continue to add more features to their platform , they may become a better competitor for YouTube, especially now that YouTube is attracting bad reputation to themselves ,through their strict rules.

greatguy1

You could also monetise your YouTube channel and make money off it. Having a new platform is really much like starting all over again and then comes the issue of attracting as much users or visitors. There are more questions that need to be answered by promoters of libry bit as of this moment they are lagging behind

Nicolas90

You could also monetise your YouTube channel and make money off it. Having a new platform is really much like starting all over again and then comes the issue of attracting as much users or visitors. There are more questions that need to be answered by promoters of libry bit as of this moment they are lagging behind
It is not a bad idea, use the 2 apps to upload videos and earn with both apps, but on YouTube until you meet the requirements you cannot monetize.

M

micholo123

Lbry is a large audiovisual library in which everyone can publish multimedia content and sell it at a certain price. The main feature of Lbry TV is that it uses Blockchain technology, so it works in a decentralized way without intermediaries.

At the same time, it has a great advantage with YouTube, since through this app you can earn money watching videos and they will also pay you from the first video you upload. That means that you do not have to meet the requirements that YouTube asks you to be able to monetize your videos (
Comply with all YouTube monetization policies.

Live in a country or region where the YouTube Partner Program is available.

Have more than 4,000 valid public watch hours in the last 12 months.

Have more than 1,000 subscribers.

What is LBRY?
LBRY is a web protocol, like "http", with the difference that its base is the blockchain. that technology that many of us knew thanks to Bitcoin and is shown as a flag of security. This protocol that they have assembled is decentralized.

When we get a certain amount of LBRY token, we can change these tokens to BTC or dollars through BITTREX for example.

Besides, if we believe that LBRY is going to grow in a few years, we can accumulate these tokens and if in the future they would increase in value there, we would also win.
I am glad that this lbry is coming up as an alternative to YouTube, the requirements to earn on YouTube is just to stringent, that's why I have been reluctant to launch my YouTube channel. I will check lbry out to see if I can start from there, though I just got to know about it on this forum but I think it's worth giving a try. What I will like to know now is if the token has been listed on any exchange? and if so which ones

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
LBRY is still a long way to go, I have an account with it, however they do not accept anything that is available for verification. The only ways left are using some payments, and I am not sure if that payment will ever work, because other verification ways are not working. Someone starting for competition should not start with so much Ego, if LBRY cannot accept us, we are not bound to visit it or watch its videos. There are other options too, soon LBRY will get its alternative.

Nicolas90

I am glad that this lbry is coming up as an alternative to YouTube, the requirements to earn on YouTube is just to stringent, that's why I have been reluctant to launch my YouTube channel. I will check lbry out to see if I can start from there, though I just got to know about it on this forum but I think it's worth giving a try. What I will like to know now is if the token has been listed on any exchange? and if so which ones
Yes, that is, it is a cryptocurrency that can be transferred to Bitcoin, as well as Ethereum and well if you want, then you can transfer any of those 2 cryptos to dollars.

Nicolas90

LBRY is still a long way to go, I have an account with it, however they do not accept anything that is available for verification. The only ways left are using some payments, and I am not sure if that payment will ever work, because other verification ways are not working. Someone starting for competition should not start with so much Ego, if LBRY cannot accept us, we are not bound to visit it or watch its videos. There are other options too, soon LBRY will get its alternative.
Sure, but it can be an alternative since it is growing and if we are the pioneers when it becomes known we can take advantage of it.

chicnthin

Is it really true that we can from it just by watching videos? If so, how many can we watch a day and how much they pay for it? I've been trying to find a site that pays decently just by watching video, but I can understand why they pay low.

Though it's great that there is an alternative to youtube. It will help the content creators to earn more. However, creating videos is simply not for me. Quality contents doesn't come easy to me.

Carson20t

This is really interesting,I remember back in 2019 when I first heard about Lbry and I was so excited to start using it but I must confess my exoerience was so terrible and I just abandoned any activity there.But looking at the comments people are passing am tempted to browse there again and just maybe I may have a change of mind.Probably the videos are not slow now.

But if it is indeed the top contender to offer some competition then it's best to build a presence there if it can offer some form of monetization.Thanks i will try it out again.