Business Ideas laundry business is it very profitable

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah when looking forward is best to find a better location because its like the first step of making move to launch a successful business, since most people who had probably launched their business at the beginning without considering the location of the laundry business,faced lot of problem getting customers, so when when creating a profitable business you need to consider location
All businesses are lucrative if well managed and situated in the right location. I know someone that has made it through laundry service. He make sure he visits some civil servants especially maritally single and he washes and even irons their clothes. Some even go ahead to the banks for customers. And there are some career women that do take it serious.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's a reasonable business but you have to look for a location where there are lots of middle class level people not lower classes....I don't know if those classes still exist though lol. But you just have to make sure you set it up where there are rich people or people who can afford to pay for dry cleaning services.

Maybe close to an Estate, GRA, private University etc

btaliat

VIP Contributor
All businesses are lucrative if well managed and situated in the right location. I know someone that has made it through laundry service. He make sure he visits some civil servants especially maritally single and he washes and even irons their clothes. Some even go ahead to the banks for customers. And there are some career women that do take it serious.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am thinking to start a laundry business in my town and I am also trying to find out whether it will be profitable for me or not. Based on my initial market research, it looks like you need to invest a lot of money, you need to buy multiple washing machines. Running cost also seems to be high because you will have to pay rent, and water and electricity bills. It might take a long time to reach breakeven point with this business model.