Kryptex: Bitcoin Mining Software

Mika

VIP Contributor
Kryptex is a bitcoin mining software for Windows PC. In order to use Kryptex and mine bitcoin, you will have to download the program from its website (Kryptex.com), install it on your Windows PC, create your account, run the program in the background, and receive your mined bitcoins as bitcoins, fiat currency, or other cryptocurrencies.

It is free to use, however, you will have to pay a small processing fee.

How much can you make from mining through Kryptex?

According to the website, if you have a gaming PC with Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti or AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Graphic Cards, you can earn around $95 in a month.

If you are mining on a mining rig using Intel Celeron G3930 or 8x AMD RX 5700 processor, you might earn up to $615 per month. If you have a mining farm built with 36 Rigs with 8x AMD RX 480 procession, you might earn $13570.

Never heard of Kryptex. However, I just did a quick research and found that there are no posts or reviews anywhere that says this is a scam program. I found a thread on Bitocointalk forum dedicated to Kryptex and most of the users say this is a legit program. I also discovered Reddit thread and redditors are saying that this is trust worthy program. I don’t want to pass a quick judgement but I kind of find funny that you can earn more by mining through a mining rig or mining farm. If you already have a mining rig or mining farm, why do you have to use this program called Kryptex. However, I am fascinated to know that you can earn $95 per month on your gaming PC. I might give it a try. But only thing that confuses me if they ask money as transaction fees before sending payment. A lot of free mining programs do that and they eventually disappear.

Well , I've heard of it so many times and I have also seen it displayed on various internet platforms as advertisement but I haven't really taken my time to research to really understand how it work.. but the reality about mining of cryptocurrency is that it may not really be easy most especially if your laptop is not of a high-quality.

If it is possible for people to make up to that on monthly basis then we have to understand that we will have a lot of competition to face on the platform and to be able to face the huge mining competition , your laptop must have a good CPU.

For me I don't really have much interest in mining because I don't even have a laptop suitable for mining of cryptocurrencies and sometimes depending on the type of mining it could somehow be dangerous to mine with a laptop because of higher energy drainage