Knowing the symptoms of Pneumonia can save your life

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My wife developed fever and dry cough on September 11. She was given paracetamol. When the symptoms persisted for a week she was advised to be tested for covid. She turned covid positive. When she started experiencing difficulty in breathing we brought her to the hospital last Wednesday, September 22.

Her condition worsened that now she is attached to a respirator. If only we acted swiftly when the symptoms were just a few days then it would not reach this critical condition. There is still hope and I am praying for her quick recovery. Her vital signs are stable and that is enough encouragement for us. I am posting this thread to serve as lesson that pneumonia is no joke. It can be fatal so consult a doctor at once.

D

Deleted member 51169

Penuemonia is it sequel to covid? Asking because of the you juxtapose both, sir.

My own experience is that, recently I started noticing that towards the evening I start coughing, feeling cold same time too and can not bathe cold water again even in the morning hours. What I restorted to is, to avoid staying out late in the evening; if I should, I must cover myself very well and also bathe hot waters. For now no medication due to lack of funds.