Keeping your business environment perfect.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Not a lot of business owners to the usually pay attention to the environment or to the neighborhood in which our business is being established . And you today negativity of this majority of business owners have definitely suffer negative repercussions and consequences as a result of not giving usual and proper attention to their business environment . Majorly of all the environment in which a business is situated or is about to be situated must be put into proper consideration in order to be sure that the environment would help the business to achieve what it is intended or looking to achieve . Establishing a business in the wrong environment or not making your environment attractive and good for clients and customers simply means no or less profit . Assuming you already have situated your business in a particular area but definitely looking for ways to make the business environment more inviting and more luring to get the attention and loyalty of clients and customers you can possibly involve the use of free Wi-Fi , entertainment , and serene environment .

The business environment may have free Wi-Fi only granted to customers and clients who patronizes the business , on the other hand you could establish some sort of entertainment such as providing a TV stand for waiting customers to feed their eyes on during queuing .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We have always been taught and advised how important it is for us to put into proper consideration the environment in which we intend to situate our business and although a lot of business owners try their best to make sure that they situated a business in an area that is far from crime and also have a good well populated individuals who possibly are high-income earners . But yet that is not only all the fact that we need to consider about the environment we need to sit with our business we must also endeavour to see if we can possibly make the environment in which our business is situated to be more attractive and more inviting and that include beautification of the business environment .

Although a business environments is mainly use for the purpose of making income or mainly established to satisfy the needs and wants of customers and clients but that does not stop you from making the environment attractive and more inviting to the eyes of your customers and clients and with that being said I believe that you understand what I mean and how important it is that we put this into practice .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Setting up your business is a good environment is one of the most underrated yet best move to take when starting a business. Most people patronize a business that is in a serene environment, organized and so comfy to stay in.

I am currently working in a very beautiful restaurant. It has a spacious parking lot, beautiful flowers surrounding the outside premises, the inside of the restaurant is spacious too, with really comfy chairs and a lounge area. Then there is free WiFi with password given to the customers who buy food.

I think the vicinity and organization alone is what makes the restaurant sell a lot. That is perfect proof that setting up a good environment for your customers makes it easier to get patronized. In fact, you attract the rich customers towards you. You give them a space to park their cars while buying whatever you are selling to them, that is awesome.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Yes of course the environmental conditions of a business are very important.

I can say from experience that I prefer buying goods from shops that are well kept and tidy. If I went to purchase a stuff and find that you have flies all over and another next person to you has none, bet me I won't have to think twice before skipping you and patronizing the next guy.

I love my health and well-being and therefore I won't risk buying items that have the potential of risking my health and wellness.
The more good looking your business is, the more it's attractiveness and then the more it's potential of being patronized.

Thank you