Justplay, a paid-to-play App that pays every three hours

Alberello75

There are many applications for mobile devices, which promise money on money, but in conclusion, they give nothing, if not even ask the users themselves an initial sum that almost punctually ends up being lost!
Talking about Just Play, we can find that in several respects, this App, would seem different. First let's see how this application works, clarifying that it is available for Android and IOS mobile devices.
After having installed it on the mobile device, the user must log in through the classic account systems such as: Google, Facebook and others.
A variety of video games is also available by downloading those that the user prefers. Every day, different video games are available to be downloaded eventually later.
Then progressing with the score obtained by winning the various games, each user accumulates points, which will then be used for the Payout. It is also possible to earn points by watching sponsored ads or by completing the available paid offers.
Speaking precisely of the Payout, I need to specify that it works differently than other paid to play applications and also almost all earning sites. This is because there is no minimum amount of money required to be able to withdraw, but this occur automatically every 3 hours, that's eight times over the course of an entire day.
The Payput is available through: Paypal, gift cards (such as Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart) or making a donation to a charity of your choice.
In conclusion Justplay could stand for something resolutely innovative in the field of payd-to-play Apps.

Icydoll

The review is looking very eye catching and interesting. Just checked by typing in the Google Play it said that the application is not available in your region. As they have paypal as the payment processor i thought it will be available for all worldwide,but no .the payment with no threshold limit is an awesome thing to try out the application . I hope it will be helpful to others .

Alberello75

My dear friend @Icydoll, first of all I'm sorry that you can't cash out the money earned through PayPal. However I don't know which country in the world you live in, but I have assumed that Paypal was almost certainly worldwide, this is because it is among the most used payment processors. Moreover, recently with it it is also possible to trade in cryptocurrencies. But, to help you on your question, since you said that Paypal doesn't work in your country, if you read the last lines of my discussion, it is explained that in any case you can still be rewarded through cards, from leading brands which I have listed.​

Icydoll

I'm from India and i didn't mention paypal isn't available in my country. I have only said the application isn't available in Google Play Store when I searched it .I'm attaching screenshot of the Google Play. So that you can understand what's it is saying and help me out if i have searched or typed anything wrong .Is there any payment proof for this application . Have you tried it and if yes i want to see payment proof if possible attach the image .

Attachments

• IMG_20230228_010448.jpg
    IMG_20230228_010448.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 10

Alberello75

Oops, first of all I apologize to you dear friend @Icydoll for having misunderstood, because I've read incorrectly your comment and therefore I thought the was Paypal not available in your Country. Instead now since you posted your screenshot, I deduced that instead it is the same JUSTPLAY App that it is not available in your region.
However I have to tell you that here in Italy it works, as you can see in this screenshot in Italian, this app is available for all devices.
justplay.JPG

I can tell you that I have already tried JUSTPLAY not too long ago, then I removed it because I changed my mobile phone. so now I can't show you my payment proofs, but I can guarantee you that, at least once, it had really paid me by paying me the money directly into my PayPal account. Anyway I'm sorry that for now you can't earn anything with this application, but it cannot be excluded that with future updates, it may later become available also in your country.

Activator230822

Verified member
Just pay seems a very promising earning app across the web. It's however seems very legit but no evidence for the payment proof till now. I also
have no idea about when the game app was launched. However a payment proof could have helped to deduce and rule about out the legitimacy of the app.

It's always good to spend your time on the playing apps and get rewarded while you do Enjoying yourself and have fun. It would be so nice if the app could be available worldwide and accepting everyone to benefit from it, however I would be checking for it out.

E

eldavis

It would be awesome to get paid every three hours but do they actually pay well. From my experience in the past, most of these games usually consumes a lot of data but the pay is usually very small. This is what made me give up on playing games to earn. Paypal is out of the option for me though, my country does not receive payment on Paypal so i cannot use PayPal. Maybe one day i might give this a try to see how it goes.

Alberello75

@Activator230822
Dear friend, I would have imagined that JustPlay was available almost all over the world, since it also works for me in Italy, where many of these are not available in my country. So for this reason I am very sorry if it doesn't work in your country.

@eldavis
I admit that this App could consume a lot of data available from our telephone operator, because it contains many advertisements. But we must also bear in mind that it is precisely these advertisements with which this application allows us to be paid. But if this could be a problem for those who have little mobile data available in their phone plan, at this point, before using Apps of this type, it is therefore necessary to evaluate the cost and benefit ratio.