Joining trade fair for exposure of business

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Before the pandemic I often to go to trade fairs because that’s where I learn of new products that can be tools, equipment or even food. A trade fair has a theme like the last that I went to was about the food products of their region. It’s nice to buy exotic nuts and fresh fruits although the price is quite high but it is worth it.

For a seller of a new product one good marketing activity is to join a trade fair especially if your business is large scale that you can be a supplier of your product. In the trade fair you will be registered in a directory so the public can know of your business address, website address and social media account. A trade fair is one of the best way to advertise your business.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Trade fairs are great exhibition ground for both old and new businesses. Anyone that wants to show case it's business can take part in a fair nearby. Have a fair price for everyone and if possible educate them on your products to enable them to easily buy.give discount to big buyers

Setho

VIP Contributor
Trade fairs and marketing events that have been organised for short period of times in a year. The most important thing about trade fairs for your business is that a lot of people are actually going to be coming to the venue and this is indeed a very good time for you to showcase your business to them.