Earn Money Join coinut and get free 1.47 Dollars (Registration Bonus)

Mertayasa

Coinut or Coin Ultimate Trading is a one of the legit exchange cryptocurrency platform was found on 2013. This platform headquartered in Singapore, with subsidiaries in Canada, Malaysia and Switzerland. However this website accept all of the countries around the world. Actually there are a lot of another good and legit cryptocurrency exchange platform, the reason I post this site because it's offer something really interesting. Which is we will get free 1.47 dollars just for registration. I think all of us want something free like this and it's very easy to get as well.

In order to get this bonus you must complete all of the registration process. Such as confirm your email and phone number, uploading your id , fill the form and something like that. After you submit of your detail, the site will review and if get accepted you'ii get your free 1.47 dollars. However I just upload my detail yesterday and it's still on review progress. Please remember this offer probably a limited offer, so as long it's still available and free to do why we not give a try.

coinut.png