IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE!!!

O

Ollydoll

I've listened and read alot of stuff about the validity of making money online.
I write with confidence here and now that it possible to make money online (from the internet) depending on your involvement (i.e. what you are engaged in that is paying you viz-a-viz tasks, sales and marketing, crypto mining, copywriting, website creation and sales and resales, and so on to mention a few.

But I'd like to emphasize on crypto mining that can generate an acummulated passive income spread out through the days of the month.
The daily income yield seem small but comes steadily at 30% daily and can be acummulated over time to generate reasonable amount of cool cash in the long run.

A number of practical places you can use have apps on playstore that anyone can download to their phones and go through the registration form creating a profile.

Cryptos that can mined includes BTC, Ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin, Ethereum Cash, and so on to mention a few. My personal favourite would require you to register on either website and on the app with your phone number and a password and this is available worldwide! For the mining of Tron(TRX).

Be blessed.

webmint

Hello Ollydoll, nice to hear that you are in the Tron mining field.
I also work in a similar field using Tron as the currency, providing solutions to some of the problems faced by many people especially due to the present pandemic.

tray59

Hello Ollydoll, nice to hear that you are in the Tron mining field.
I also work in a similar field using Tron as the currency, providing solutions to some of the problems faced by many people especially due to the present pandemic.
U have heard so much about that field but am not into that field am a blogger I do blogging for a living and I think adnetwork is where I make majority of my money through thou traffic is our major concern,as for the question (if it is possible to make money online)what we are doing here is nothing but money making process you can also chose to work with some GPT site if you need fast money,but for sure I think having a specific profession like been a blogger,marketer or forex trader is better than going from one website to another in the name of money making thou some smart people make alot of money through that process,even more than some bloggers and marketer but you need to be smart

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not a rocket science. There are several ways in which you can use and make some money online but you need proper knowledge and understanding of how it works.
I will recommend affiliate marketing; affiliate marketing is selling people's product to get a certain percentage called commission.