Review Is Zalupa-Capital.biz A Scam Or A Legit Website?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Zalupa capital is a UK-based investment website that claims to offer a good amount of returns on your investments. They claim that they offer a whooping 2.2 percent profits on investments on hourly basis. If you invest more money, then you will get 3.5 percent and even a 5.9 percent profits on hourly basis. The plan terms can range from 50 hours to 30 hours depending on the investment package you choose. They support various payment methods such as Perfect Money and various cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. So is it a legit or a scam scheme? My investigation has revealed that it is indeed a scam scheme. Their live chat support is not answering when I tried to contact them and tried to know more about them and many online sources have also suggested that they are a scam, so please stay away from Zalupa.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Paying 2.2% of your investment on hourly basis is a typical lie and that is a red flag. so many of these platforms claim to be people's on percentage of their investment and after everything they end up scamming unsuspecting people. Is the idiom for very important for you to be careful the kind of platforms you invest on.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paying 2.2% of your investment on hourly basis is a typical lie and that is a red flag. so many of these platforms claim to be people's on percentage of their investment and after everything they end up scamming unsuspecting people. Is the idiom for very important for you to be careful the kind of platforms you invest on.

The name of the website itself suggests that it is a scam because the name of this website is itself weird. I think they offer such lucrative rates to lure people and many people do invest in such kind of sites and withdraw before they become a scam and this is how people earn through these ponzi schemes.

Moni

Zalupa capital is a UK-based investment website that claims to offer a good amount of returns on your investments. They claim that they offer a whooping 2.2 percent profits on investments on hourly basis. If you invest more money, then you will get 3.5 percent and even a 5.9 percent profits on hourly basis. The plan terms can range from 50 hours to 30 hours depending on the investment package you choose. They support various payment methods such as Perfect Money and various cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. So is it a legit or a scam scheme? My investigation has revealed that it is indeed a scam scheme. Their live chat support is not answering when I tried to contact them and tried to know more about them and many online sources have also suggested that they are a scam, so please stay away from Zalupa.
I wonder why most of this investment site are all scammers. People must be careful nowadays because it it hard to make money. I myself have never heard of zulupa before but is good to create an awareness like this to let people who are interested in online investment to know so that they will never fall into traps.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I wonder why most of this investment site are all scammers. People must be careful nowadays because it it hard to make money. I myself have never heard of zulupa before but is good to create an awareness like this to let people who are interested in online investment to know so that they will never fall into traps.

In reality they are just a ponzi schemes and many people who invest in these kind of investment programs do realize that they are nothing but ponzi schemes but still they choose to earn money using such illegal ways. I will never be surprised if they become a scam soon. I have always raised awareness and warned people about such kind of fake websites.