Passive income Is Writing the Best Way to Build Passive Income?

Good luck

Verified member
Writing should be a good medium of making passive income.It helps to be more creative and have a vase knowledge of what you are doing online.Writing builds one mental capability in so many ways.It helps one to be able to think beyond one imagination and idea.writing helps a lot when it comes to building passive income in every area of life

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Writing is a lucrative skill that is in high demand in most of the freelance marketplaces. There are lots of ways in which you can make money as a writer online. You can decide to write ebooks and put it up in the marketplace. You can also decide to render services as a freelancer.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I believe that if you have the passion for writing then it is best to write a blog instead of writing an e-book. If the blog is properly monetized and you are a good writer who can gather many readers of your blog then that will be a good passive income. Even your old blogs will be read by new readers if they love the niche.

ritajane21

Yes, writing is the best way to earn money just at sit at home. Before writing, you have complete knowledge about that topic what you will write on it. From my point of view investing in crypto is the best way to make passive income. But before investing you should have knowledge about your loved cryptocurrency. After getting complete knowledge of cryptocurrency you can invest directly with or without experts.

funmi

Verified member
To me, before one can earn a lot of money on writing, the must have done a lot of writings and gathered much experience.
Though, I know a lot of people make a lot of money by writing online but it takes a lot of sacrifices and thinking. Writing online is not an easy job to do, you must be albe to write what will attract people in order to get your desired comments and earnings.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I think its depend on individual passion and capacity. Some people like written and they find pleasure in doing it and some don't like written at all because they did not have passion for it.

Therefore; to those who love written its the best way yo earn passive income and to the other people it may not be easy yo earn from written.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of people working online believe that writing is one of the best ways to build passive income. You can start blogging or start publishing on Kindle Direct Publishing to earn passive income. You earn from advertising on your blog and earn royalties from your Kindle books. Both of these methods are passive income courses.

You don’t have to blog every day, however, if your blog receives good traffic, you can easily earn passive income.

If you publish a book on Kindle Direct Publishing, you will earn royalties for every book you sell. Now you might ask is it really easy to earn from your blog or Kindle book?

It is definitely not easy to earn from a blog or Kindle book but not impossible either.

What do you think, is writing the best way to build passive income?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know a lot of people who do not have any passion for writing but are good at writing, so they are earning well from writing. I think more than passion, you need to master the language that you have chosen to write and master the craft of writing. I don't think passion is necessary.

Haibso2003

Writing is one of the most easiest way to make money online as it requires very little stress long as you have the Knack for it. Writers get paid very nice sum of money to write in the comfort of their homes. Writing is in fact becoming more and more lucrative.
Copy writing is one of such skills.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are lot of things you can do to earn passive income as a writer. You can set up a writer agency and become the chief editor why you have writers working under you. You can go over to the marketplace and receive project from client while you give the projects to your writers to complete. You can also assign one of them to become the editor if you discover that we are doing a fantastic job. Another way is to write ebooks and place it on market place like clickbank.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Writing can truly be a very good source of passive income if you put your effort to getting traffic or selling ebooks. Of which if you really love writing, you can easily create blogs and ebooks. But you should also invest time into promotion to get the traffic you need and the sales that earn you royalties.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I make money by writing reviews and copies. However, I do not make passive income. I make income from active work. In other words, I earn from sponsored posts and reviews, and I earn fixed amount from my work. I also earn by writing ads, and ads again give me fixed income.

willwang

if you like to write something I highly recommend you can start with a blog. when you writing around 30 articles you can apply Google Ads or other ads in your blog. it's a good way to make a passive income. meanwhile, you also can be writing for somebody in upwork or Fiverr. hope you enjoy with writing

RichardN

Well I am not good at writing so I can leave it at that XD.
well you can try some other methods also. you can unlimited traffic on you social media accounts. I have new account here so can not post details about it or any link. so can you can message me

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Writing skill is one of the most in-demand skills in the world wide web. If you have this skill, you have a lot of opportunities ti make money, you can not only actively make money but also generate passive income by writing online. If you do not have good skills, you can develop your writing skill by constant practice and reading other people’s work. With the current trend in the job market, anybody with an excellent writing skills can pursue an online career utilizing this skill.

arunima25

Verified member
Most time, the skill that gives us much money or the platforms that are easy to get as a passive earner are the platforms that require our writing skill. However, these doesn't mean there are no other platforms that don't require writing. We have passive site like survey and even paid to click that don't involve writing.
You are right there. Not everyone is good at writing or enjoys it. That does not mean that they have no other means to earn here online. Internet is full of such sites that let you earn despite poor writing skills. One needs to explore what suits them and works for them. Even paid to post forum do not require too much of writing and one can manage well if they can make themselves clear and understandable to others.

E

eldavis

Writing is a great way to earn passive income but not the best. There are so many other ways you can earn passive income. In terms of writing, you need to have good writing skills to be able to survive.

Caramelle

Writing is a skill so one needs to hone it first before he can start dreaming about making a living out of it. Before you can create passive income through your writing skills, you have to spend time finding interesting topics to write about and actually spend time writing about them. You have to find a platform to publish them. In other words, you have to invest time, effort, and money to build passive income streams through writing. The advantage of writing over other sources of passive income is that most of the investment requires your effort instead of monetary outlay. Thus, it is not as costly as, say, investing in stocks and bonds where you have to invest money to earn dividends.

D

Deleted member 13140

Writing is definitely a source of passive income.. I mean man you shouldn't even be asking. You can use Google websites that pay writers and you'll see tons of them.. nowadays any skill is really in need... writers can be copy writers and those breed are paid really well.
As for normal niche article writers they are paid really well some freelancers write for atleast $100per 1000words and imagine if you know how to attract audience to your page.. you'll be having gigs every single day so it's pretty simple. Writers get paid passively