Is this good time to buy Bitcoins?

Naz

Bitcoin's price is increasing again but still it is a confusion for new investors. Because last time when Bitcoin was at 40k$ I invested some money in it... After that day, it's price fell badly from 40k $ to 32k $..
And it took long time to increase the Bitcoin's price .
This change is not problematic for old investors who brought Bitcoin when it was less than 30k$... But if new investors want to invest this time ,it can be risky for them.
If new investors want to invest for long time then it can give them good profit but if they want to invest for short time and want to get profit in few days then I think they shouldn't invest in Bitcoins right now.
What do you think about it?
Is it best time for new investors to buy bitcoins? Or they should wait !!

Aniwhyte

This was exactly same mistake I made the last time that bit coin it went up to it's all time high, it was then that I deem it fit to invest on it in which it depreciated massively few days later and I lost quite some amount of money, I won't advise anyone to invest on it now until it has been depreciated to an extend, in order to make profit when it eventually appreciates again. Bit coin might depreciate anytime soon and when it eventually depreciates that's when I would be investing on it.

IamDozzy

This was exactly same mistake I made the last time that bit coin it went up to it's all time high, it was then that I deem it fit to invest on it in which it depreciated massively few days later and I lost quite some amount of money, I won't advise anyone to invest on it now until it has been depreciated to an extend, in order to make profit when it eventually appreciates again. Bit coin might depreciate anytime soon and when it eventually depreciates that's when I would be investing on it.
You are right, the best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price of it is low. Once the price of Bitcoin is high , you'll smile to the bank because you will make a lit of profit from it. If you study the crypto market and you notice that in some months time the price of Bitcoin. is going to be at an all-time high, then you should probably buy the Bitcoin. Seeing that the price of Bitcoin is currently at $39k and there's is a prediction that it is going to hit $100k by 2023, it would be best you buy the Bitcoin now so that by 2023 you'll smile to the bank.

Josemendez

Verified member
As far as Bitcoin is concerned , there is never a time that is too late for buying of Bitcoin ,because it is a cryptocurrency that has the highest marketcap ,which serves as an advantage to it. It will always experience a bullish run at some point in time .

However , for those of from Nigeria we are now confused on what to do with our Bitcoin , due to the recent memo by the central bank of Nigeria. We are confused on whether the ban will last or not .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As far as Bitcoin is concerned , there is never a time that is too late for buying of Bitcoin ,because it is a cryptocurrency that has the highest marketcap ,which serves as an advantage to it. It will always experience a bullish run at some point in time .

However , for those of from Nigeria we are now confused on what to do with our Bitcoin , due to the recent memo by the central bank of Nigeria. We are confused on whether the ban will last or not .

This ban will not affect Nigerian investors as there are many other ways to buy or invest in Bitcoin. No one can stop cryptocurrencies, as cryptocurrencies are decentralized and it can never be controlled by any single organization. As far as investment in bitcoin is concerned, I would suggest people to invest in other cryptocurrencies. There are many other cryptocurrencies that are worth it when it comes to investment. Many experts have predicted that the price of Ethereum will rise, so it might be worthwhile to invest in Ethereum. Please note that I am not suggesting someone to invest in Ethereum and my statement should be taken for information purpose only.

Ralphjoe

I think this will be a good time for bitcoin because bitcoin has shown great potential of increasing drastically. There are so many predictions on the price of Bitcoin going above 100,000 dollars before the end of this year and so therefore if you are the kind of investor that is patient enough to wait for like months for your bitcoin investment to grow then this will be a good opportunity for you to invest into bitcoin and make good profits on your investment. What I love most about bitcoin is it a volatile nature you are sure to always make profit on your bitcoin investment if you can be patient enough to wait for the Cryptocurrency to rise despite it's current low price.

Gamboakas

It's Indeed a good time to buy because bitcoin do increase in price if you can trace back no one thought bitcoin will reach the amount it is today, it is advisable if someone will invest in bitcoin because no one knows tomorrow people who saved bitcoin are now enjoying the market.