Is There No Difference Between Mutual Funds Investment And Bonds Investment?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to the field of finance and funding, there are many possibilities and there are many financing and investment options open for many people who would like to use their capital or finance to make or generate more revenue. One of the main kind of financing or investments involve mutual fund investment which involves investment in government's securities like Treasury bills. The government actually use the capital and provide fixed returns to the banks. The banks act as middlemen between the investor and the government and I think this is how it works. Mutual Funds investments also involves investments in bonds. However, I have also noticed that many people specifically invest in bonds rather than investing in all the securities of the government. So technically, there no difference between Mutual Funds Investment And Bonds Investment?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no much difference when it comes to bond and government securities in my country. Though I cannot say more of other countries because it seems they operate different ways. While some countries may allow the banks to do everything conceding this, my country involves the stock exchange commission.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
IN terms of investment, there is no big difference. Mutual funds investment means you give your money to the mutual funds and the experts will invest your money on your behalf and will give yo a fixed returns over the fixed term. Buying bonds, or investing on bonds means, you give money to a certain company, or even government, which they use to fund various kinds of projects or even investment programs. Just like mutual funds, the bonds also give you a fixed return for a fixed term. The major difference is the way your funds are handled by the company.