Is there anything called 'true love' without money?

Akanbi Gbenga

In a world where everything and everyone is measured from a materialistic point, even issue as sensitive as love and marriage is usually coloured by this material sentiment.
A lady wants to marry a man that has prospects, financially in other to give her some social or financial standing. The same goes men who desires a lady's hand in marriage not necessarily because he loves her, but because she has a good job or comes from a wealthy family. This accounts for the ever increasing rate of divorce in marriages today.

anil02

I think we have not feeling for some one than it is fair to marry. Base of marry must be love and faith. But it also truth of life that no one can feed them with love. So money is also important. And in these day it is some more important most of girls want that her groom must be well setlled and earning also decent one and I think nothing wrong in it. But with earning both boy and girls also consider other likes and dislikes

anil02

A man can more fully express his love for a woman if he also provides for her. But true love can exist when neither partner has a penny to their name.
I am agree with you that true love is not depends of money But it is old philosophy. In these day life is not possible with out money. So every girl wants that her would be must have enough earning to feed her. But it is not in cast of boy, A boy can love any girl who have not money but if he wants to marry than he must have enough earning to spend life