Is there a method to get a free traffic to my CPA offers?

Settled

I have heard of several methods of getting free traffic to CPA offers. Which particular method can generate great numbers of traffic in year 2022?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
To venture into CPA marketing you must try as much as possible to budget some amount of money in order for you to be able to effectively promote your CPA link. Around 2020 I ventured into CPA marketing trying to use free traffic from Facebook but it was not really working and I wasn't able to make anything from it.

I also used Twitter to promote my CPA offers as of them but it was not working. There are a lot of ads platform in which to promote CPA offers and probably make a lot of money passively from it but you must understand that nothing is assured.

A lot of ads platforms that produce ads such as in the adult niche, game niche and a whole lot of others.

The truth is many many social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and a lot of them currently not allow anybody to promote such links on their platforms again because they consider it dangerous to their general community so you must budget some amount of money if you really want to make money on CPA marketing.

CPA marketing is very effective and lucrative if you can do it the right way.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Ways to Get Free Traffic to Your CPA Offers.

Yes, there is a method to get free traffic to your CPA offers.

The first thing you need to do is make sure you're using these two traffic sources:

- Quora

- Facebook Groups

These two platforms are gold mines for the kind of traffic you want. They're both full of people who are looking for solutions. And if you play your cards right, you can use their own desires against them and get them to click on your link.

The second thing you need to do is use this three-pronged approach:

1) Find a keyword that's popular in the niche you're targeting. Then put that keyword into Quora and see what questions come up with it. Now pick out the ones that have the most views or votes, because that means they're the ones that people are searching for most often. Once you've got your question picked out, go post an answer with a link back to your CPA offer in the text and at the end. You can add some light SEO and ranking tips to it, too, if you like.

2) Go join Facebook groups that focus on whatever niche you're working in (for example: if it's health related, then find groups about health.) Now go!

jeet100

Awesome answer mate ! But along with this if people are interested in consistent income by leveraging on ones existing skills DAOs like Joystream in the web 3 space provide a gold opportunity

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many different ways to get traffick to your CPA. The best way is content marketing. If you can write persuasively, you will get people to click on your cpa link.

Another way to get traffik to your CPA offer is to focus on the right audience. Do not post your link in a place where the offer you are promoting is not wanted. That will be spams and the members may report you to the admin and the consequence of this, is that you may be banned. For example if your CPA offer is about money making, do not promote it in health related groups.

nuqu23

i got a better one bro try ad creative ai. its a ad creative that generates traffic to your business utilizing ads on all platforms.
im so confident that this is going to work for you. im going to give $500 worth of google ad credits to help generate that traffic.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have heard of several methods of getting free traffic to CPA offers. Which particular method can generate great numbers of traffic in year 2022?
There are truly many free methods to promote your affilate link but the best method that I will recommend is social media. There was a time that it was very easy to drive traffic from Facebook but now Facebook are now strict with there posting rules. They are blocking links if they are too much.

But still you can still promote your products. What you will need to do is to join many facebook groups with many members. Once you have joined them. Next thing you will need to do is to head back to your affilate website and look for a link to promote and make sure they are same nichie with the groups that you joined. Now head back to Facebook group and Choose 5 groups to post about the affilate link with the link. Only do this on 5 groups in every 5 hours so that you won't get blocked by facebook