Is there a future in Bitcoin?

Bigsquirrel

He is confident bitcoin will eventually become a global reserve currency, and says, “It's really easy for me to see a bitcoin of $1 million to $1.5 million by 2028, and I think it's really easy for me to see a $5 million bitcoin by 2030,” but even Williams doesn't see bitcoin completely replacing fiat by 2030.

ritajane21

Last week, Tesla announced they would no longer accept Bitcoin to pay for their cars. But that does not mean the cryptocurrency is going away as more companies make their way into the digital arena.

Not bitcoin but all the cryptocurrencies are working based on demand and supply. As compare to others bitcoin perform well in the past few years and make a balance in the market. If in future demand goes high then definitely bitcoin is future money. Before investing you must have knowledge about how to invest it, where I can buy when selling these all information by getting bitcoin meeting from Bitcoin Adoption Institute.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You know, I admire those people who are very hopeful of the crypto coin particularly Bitcoin. I wonder if they have a concrete basis for their forecast of the price in a year from now and even in 10 years time from now. If I would invest my money for 10 years then maybe what I would buy is real estate which is tangible and real.