Is there a chance for bitcoin to fall back to 1dollar?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Laughs, let's zero off that on our minds cos it won't happen anytime on earth, BTC is too big to go down freely the way the article interprets. I see it moving up very high in the future and not dropping down very low. It is just like when we are predicted about the USD to fall down to matching with Naira, which is Nigerian currency, that's practical impossible.
I think it's all hogwash to say Bitcoin may come down or go back to $1. I think Bitcoin has faced whole lotta of shitê for it to dissolve and yet, here it's still stands. The pandemic being the recent case, where many people thought that's end of Bitcoin. If I could remember, I think Bitcoin went as low as $500 but it came back.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin price fell to $1. Even though it happened in 2011, judging from the increasing number of Bitcoin users, it seems impossible for the price of Bitcoin to return to that time. Bitcoin-using countries like El Salvador are going to get a very severe economic crisis. So basically you don't need to be pessimistic, as long as there are more Bitcoin users, the stronger Bitcoin fundamentals will be.
I also share your opinion because in those days the trading volume of Bitcoin and the pool of investment you're still very very low compared to now that the markets capitalisation of Bitcoin is around 1 trillion dollars so it is to an extent in possible to have bitcoin fall to $1 going by the statistics available.

Suba

Staff member
Bitcoin price fell to $1. Even though it happened in 2011, judging from the increasing number of Bitcoin users, it seems impossible for the price of Bitcoin to return to that time. Bitcoin-using countries like El Salvador are going to get a very severe economic crisis. So basically you don't need to be pessimistic, as long as there are more Bitcoin users, the stronger Bitcoin fundamentals will be.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is going to be disastrous if such situation should come to reality though considering the level of development and integration of Bitcoin by many financial institutions across the world I don't see bitcoin falling to $1. It is no longer what it was termed to be before because now countries allow their citizens to use bitcoin for transactions why country like El Salvador has already accepted the use of Bitcoin as legal tender.

Josemendez

Verified member
Bitcoin may fall but for it to reach $1 is something I think will not come by easily , infact when this happens , it means that bitcoin is going to die . I am certain that such period will never come in bitcoin circle and when it does , it means that other altcoins will surely follow the same trend because bitcoin normally drive other coins

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think whenever Bitcoin goes down in value, it always comes back strongly, perhaps it could be because more people are buying more and more, you know buying the deep, by filling up the spaces and holes created by those who left or panic sold because they thought it was going to crash.....these people should be given credit to, because they believe, by holding on. I think it exactly what happened during the pandemic crisis, with Bitcoin.
You're right dear, with time the coin will recover from this plummer. When it goes down in price, their is every possibility that it will return to spearheading to the top. Their is volatility, and volatility will always take high after going bearish. Those who are busy flipping up their coin cos of panic, will regret it when the coin finally go bullish.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Hmm, i wonder when BTC went down as low as $500 earlier on. If this is true, then it means its investors back then really experienced dismal time investing around BTC trying to earn and the big loss becomes inevitable for them. That's simply cruel no doubt at all for such kind of price redundancy around BTC back then.
I think whenever Bitcoin goes down in value, it always comes back strongly, perhaps it could be because more people are buying more and more, you know buying the deep, by filling up the spaces and holes created by those who left or panic sold because they thought it was going to crash.....these people should be given credit to, because they believe, by holding on. I think it exactly what happened during the pandemic crisis, with Bitcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think it's all hogwash to say Bitcoin may come down or go back to $1. I think Bitcoin has faced whole lotta of shitê for it to dissolve and yet, here it's still stands. The pandemic being the recent case, where many people thought that's end of Bitcoin. If I could remember, I think Bitcoin went as low as $500 but it came back.
Hmm, i wonder when BTC went down as low as $500 earlier on. If this is true, then it means its investors back then really experienced dismal time investing around BTC trying to earn and the big loss becomes inevitable for them. That's simply cruel no doubt at all for such kind of price redundancy around BTC back then.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Is it a joke or something? This is not possible , not in this life time. Bitcoin has come to stay and it will remain so as long as human being exist. Bitcoin hitting a $1 mark is not a possible figure . What about the meme coin? Some meme coin are above or close to a dollar. For bitcoin to hit the rock bottom to the tune of $1 is not possible

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $36,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1.
is this really possible looking at the big whales trying to force the price down to a point where dogecoin will be stronger or more attractive than the bitcoin.

But this indeed is a very wide thinking, this can only happen when every single soul involved in the crypto market suddenly loses interest and withdraws all the fund in the system. Otherwise it will not be possible, it will take alot of effort to force it down to that level.

What do you think would happen?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, let's zero off that on our minds cos it won't happen anytime on earth, BTC is too big to go down freely the way the article interprets. I see it moving up very high in the future and not dropping down very low. It is just like when we are predicted about the USD to fall down to matching with Naira, which is Nigerian currency, that's practical impossible.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's not something that's likely to occur because we have this large investors who have invested so much in it and I don't think they will be lax as to lose so much money the put into it.

Even when Bitcoin was confronted with the pandemic crisis, it never went down to $1, and the value of Bitcoin was not as huge as this.

I believe the other coins should be watched they might be hit with chronic bear run.....

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Am not sure if such thing would ever happen , because now that more institution are pushing for the support and development of crypto currencies ,it might fall down and move bearish but going down to that level is unattainnable and also unrealistic , instead the price would continue to move high to the top as the demand increases

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that it is possible because there are still many countries that support Bitcoin and there are many investors who are still interested in investing in bitcoins. Moreover, Bitcoin has already gained a lot of popularity in the recent times, so it is unlike to happen.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will only fall back to $1 if every whales and other big investors remove their investment around BTC, and many BTC trading countries banning it from operating again like the way Chinese government did. But at the meantime I'm not seeing that occurring anytime soon. I believe that BTC will move higher in the future and not devaluing to very low $1.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Please don't think like that again except you want to kill most people including me that have so much on bitcoin. It is actually true that they are frustrating the price of bitcoins at the expense of other coins but what I notice is that bitcoins have none lives. Seeing chart today, you will discover that it is only few coins with bitcoins that grew with 10% increment. This is to show you that it may take long time or never for bitcoin to be rendered useless.

funmi

Verified member
No, I don't think so. And I won't pray so. That will be very disastrous if it happens. For bitcoin to fall as low as $1 will be like tsunami. I can not imagine that amount of fall for one minute. But I believed bitcoin will not fall to that level no matter what happens. Bitcoin has the heavy weight and it more popular than every other coins.