Is their any survey site you can earn more than $5 a day??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Since I began working online, seeing payment proof people made about their recent earnings with surveys. Their average daily earnings with surveys before reaching the threshold they want before withdrawing their funds. I have never seen someone making up to $5 a day through surveys, I'm still expecting see, and hear about it here online. Even if I never earned a dime through surveys. I really want to know if one can get considerable good amount of income through surveys or not. If the money can be enough to pay off some utility and maintenance bills.

Have any one here, earned that amount of cash working through surveys online??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't think it's a Nigerian survey, their is no Nigerian survey that will pay you around $2-$3 accomplishing a single survey questionaire. Some users coming from Nigeria are simply lucky enough to get a chance around the survey to earn reward from the site which earn some users from Nigeria up to $3 per one survey questionaire.
Well since it is not for Nigerian then is not going to work even if you are using VPN .because if you are using VPN and it is time for you to request for withdrawal obviously they are going to ban or disqualify disqualify you.it is always better for you to be honest and give a clear indication of your location than to use VPN.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Swagbucks and inbox dollar and one of those websites where people are making a lot of money participating in paid survey. but one thing is that you must be able to come from advanced country like United States Canada Australia New Zealand etc before you can make good amount of money from those platform every month.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Geographical location is very determinant to the amount of money you can make from online surveys. Top tier countries make reasonable amount of money from a lot of survey sites. People from this part of the world can not really make anything planned you go from it. Even if you're supported the amount of money will be very limited and little.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It all depends on the country in which you live and indeed in some countries such an amount can be earned per day
I agree with you, surveys depends on someone's demographic. Of the demographic is found languishing in the 3rd half of the world, then it is believe that surveys can't work mainly there. Even if they're earning it will be minimal amount of reward to be earned via surveys. That's why I don't waste my time trying to earn from surveys cos my demographic falls in the 3rd region.

Josemendez

Verified member
First of all , we must establish the fact that surveys are mainly suitable for people from top tier countries . So if someone desires to earn huge amount from survey ,he has to come from such countries ,otherwise you won't be able to up to $5 in a month.

Now for people from top tier country , they can earn up to $5 in a day ,and may not be able to earn such in another day.

surveys are available when they are submitted by the companies indeed of it.

It is unlike paid to post sites where there will always be topic to comment on.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are lots of surveys that can earn you over $10 a whole day. I have seen peoples daily earnings on survey sites especially Swagbucks survey earning that are mouthwatering. They are really cashing out for real. But location is the major barriers for us in some countries. And the majorities of the surveys are now using PayPal and some other payment methods that will be difficult for us to withdraw our earnings in case we are using VPN.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Since I began working online, seeing payment proof people made about their recent earnings with surveys. Their average daily earnings with surveys before reaching the threshold they want before withdrawing their funds. I have never seen someone making up to $5 a day through surveys, I'm still expecting see, and hear about it here online. Even if I never earned a dime through surveys. I really want to know if one can get considerable good amount of income through surveys or not. If the money can be enough to pay off some utility and maintenance bills.

My bother,it is very rare for you to see somebody that will just tell you that they earn$5 per day on survey even those that came for first class country not talk less of some of us that came fro third tier country. Survey do not usually allow us in our country to partake in doing their survey I do not know why. Many time I have tried to do it but it not working because whenever I get to a certain stage they will tell me that,I can not continue again because their survey did not match my country.

AmaliaTG

Well not to me, I have never earned even a cent on survey let alone $50. Surveys are just not ment for us it's just for those tier one Countries. They claim they are paid by survey but how true it is we don't know. We can just do our best to do other only jobs rather than focusing on survey or questioning why we don't get survey. Surveys have taught us to always accept things the way they are and to allow things to flow to us naturally. Survey has taught me alot even in life with a higher and bigger perspective. We should just let go of survey my friends ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Surveys are not really working in my country and the ones that are working are not really paying well. Although there are some people that are working on some paid survey websites illegally using VPN but I don't want to involve in illegal means before making money. Besides, they may even be caught when they want to get paid.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well not to me, I have never earned even a cent on survey let alone $50. Surveys are just not ment for us it's just for those tier one Countries. They claim they are paid by survey but how true it is we don't know. We can just do our best to do other only jobs rather than focusing on survey or questioning why we don't get survey. Surveys have taught us to always accept things the way they are and to allow things to flow to us naturally. Survey has taught me alot even in life with a higher and bigger perspective. We should just let go of survey my friends ?
Laughs, you're funny though. Their are still people here online that are earning meaningfully through surveys. Even though it doesn't work for tier three countries best, but others from the third world countries still gain from it. I've heard some people even in this forum, from my country that earns from surveys. I know it doesn't work out for me though, and I can't push myself too much, that's why I've gone break.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I was once using a survey site where I could earn $5-$10 per day. The site was available only for Canadians and I was using VPN to bypass their restrictions. The withdrawal was $20 via bank acocunt. That's when I encountered a problem. I did not have a Canadian bank account, therefore, I had to abandon my earning.

arunima25

Verified member
I was once using a survey site where I could earn $5-$10 per day. The site was available only for Canadians and I was using VPN to bypass their restrictions. The withdrawal was $20 via bank acocunt. That's when I encountered a problem. I did not have a Canadian bank account, therefore, I had to abandon my earning.
So, you did not get whatever you earned. That would be hurtful.
I am not much into survey sites. I have three on my list and they have been just okay for me. I am not regular with them. I feel that I can earn better investing the same time elsewhere. Surveys can be mundane and boring. And I hate when I disqualify after spending some time answering their questions.

Good luck

Verified member
I have never made anything from survey of such. I don't know how to go about it. I wish I can make some earnings from survey. I don't even know if there is a special account required to work on such site, I mean doing the tasks or the survey.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That could've been a reasonable income source for you even though you cheated the system. I tried using VPN for cointiply, but I think they've found solution to track users activity there, who are operating anonymously. Cos I was spotted and I couldn't continue with the survey. That's why I don't like cheating the system when it comes to surveys.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That could've been a reasonable income source for you even though you cheated the system. I tried using VPN for cointiply, but I think they've found solution to track users activity there, who are operating anonymously. Cos I was spotted and I couldn't continue with the survey. That's why I don't like cheating the system when it comes to surveys.
You are spotted because you were using the website. If you are using the direct website you will be caught instantly and it may even lead to instant ban for you there because cointiply fume at using VPN on their website or app. But I don't think their app works in Africa. But you can download the APK cointiply app and run the VPN there, you can even create another cointiply account on the app.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are spotted because you were using the website. If you are using the direct website you will be caught instantly and it may even lead to instant ban for you there because cointiply fume at using VPN on their website or app. But I don't think their app works in Africa. But you can download the APK cointiply app and run the VPN there, you can even create another cointiply account on the app.
The best is to create a new cointiply account since my VPN works super authentic bypassing the restrictions posed by some website that doesn't pick our demographic. I started using the VPN newly after you suggested me a paid option. But since I didn't have enough money to go for the paid option, I decided using this one now which is free. It has helped me accessing websites that forbids our demographic.

Leon7997

It all depends on the country in which you live and indeed in some countries such an amount can be earned per day

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Survey junkie is one of the website where you can make about $5 or more in a day. This largely depend on the number of survey you receive in a day. If you are lucky and you get a survey that pay $15 at a go, definitely you have already make more than that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Survey junkie is one of the website where you can make about $5 or more in a day. This largely depend on the number of survey you receive in a day. If you are lucky and you get a survey that pay $15 at a go, definitely you have already make more than that.
I don't think their is any survey site on earth that will work for me again. I've seen the rough side of a survey, I'm not trying them again, they aren't the only option to earn money online. I spent many times to earn a penny with survey still I couldn't earn from any of them, that's my weakest point with all of them.