Is The Sales Of Pepper A Good Busienss Idea?

Bisolami

Verified member
Pepper is one of the most popular things that we eat in Africa. There are some tribes that cannot do without cooking anything that has Pepper. Also, someone like me cannot do without eating pepper in a day because I will feel nauseated and I will not feel good. The sales of Pepper is one of the most lucrative businesses in the African society. There are still some tribes that do not like pepper but it is very rare. You hardly see people who do not eat Pepper.

At the same time, you hardly see people who do not sell Pepper on the street. This kind of business is the one that you do not have to go far before you see someone who engages in it. I can say that there is one Pepper seller in each street in my society and that is fir you to know how much we eat Pepper in my society.

If we love to eat Pepper in my society, it means that the Pepper sellers will also make sales. The business is a good one but it is mostly done by the low class people in my environment. I cannot engage in it but it is a lucrative business.