Saving Money Is The Bank The Only Place To Save Money?

Sikapa

Verified member
Saving is one of the good ways to be rich. It does not mean that if you have money in the bank account that money alone will make you rich but it means it will prevent you from over spending your money. Many people don't know how to save money and this lead them to misuse their money because if money is with you where you can get easily access to it, then the possibility for you to use this money is too high.

Many people people prefer to save money in the bank all because they think the bank is the safest place to keep money from theft and robber. This can be through but I think there are more ways to keep and save money without going to the bank. Imagine in the olden day where banks where not so common where did people kept and saved their money? Well, this is my suggestion and I think many people will know this answer. Is the bank the safest place to safe money? Apart from the bank can we also keep and save money somewhere?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Banks is one of the ways we can save our money. It is definitely one of the safest institutions where we can keep our money without any fear. The money we keep in the banks has some insurance which means that even if there is some losses, we won't still be affected by the loss.

Other ways of saving exist. Though some of them are not to be trusted because there won't be any assurance in case there is trouble or any issue that comes as a result of saving through thoese means. Some of them include

Saving in crypto wallets: this is one of the modern ways of saving these days. Most people prefer keeping their money in their crypto wallet. They prefer saving in usdt or in the forms of other coins. The only disadvantage of this is that anything can happen to the price of the coins they save in due to the volatility of coins.

Saving in form of investment: some prefer to save in the form of investment. Some may prefer to save by investing in either online or offline businesses which will guarantee them some amount of money in the nearest future. The only disadvantage is that the investment may collapse.

Shigobad2020

Using the local banking and the online banking is one of the best way to save money , but currently I have been having issues with the local banking management with their way of unecesarry deduction and removal of customers money and thats why most people decided to started banking online which is far more better than the local banking .

Secondly you can make use of piggy bank in saving your money if you know that you are the type of person that doesnt get greedy by breaking your piggy bank , currently research has shown that most people nowadays are using piggy bank as a means of saving their money instead of going directly to the bank.
And finally saving your hard earned money through crypto currency wallet account as another way of saving money , you can decided to buy any coin you like and save it in your wallet while allowing the coin to start growing.