Is telegram bot legit or scam?

Kingz

Yeah there are alot of fake telegram that do not pay people btc but rather trys to lure people and getting access to their btc wallet , I know alot of people thinks that telegram bots are scam but the truth is that there are still the legit ones that exist and which uh can even su sucessfullly without experiencing any such of fake act..Thefe is a telegram I just came to hear about in telegram , it called btc Earner , for the first time I didn't also believe it but I just give it a try and I earn little bitcoin per day

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Telegram bot is a system software installed within telegram app, I don't see anything making it a scam. Rather those who are using it for their own fraudulent investments are the ones abusing the system. Majority of the telegram group promising to reward you with reasonable amount of crtpto like 'BTC, ETH, LTC don't give out, only 1/10 of them does. It doesn't mean that every one using telegram to promote their crypto coin is promoting scam project, no. Their are some legit ones, but due to scam going around telegram through the abuse of the robot system, you don't know any one to trust again.

To know about a project that is legit, you need to seek for their official project website, try to make several reviews about it, go to YouTube, Google and ask alot of questions about the project that is being promoted by a given crypto company via telegram. And also, try your best too, to get a conversation with the Admin of the project, ask him questions about the coin project he or she has at hand, such should give you a clear view about what's expected from the project. Then from there, you'll decide to proceed with them or not.

Imtiaz27

There are many telegram bot are scam.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Yeah there are alot of fake telegram that do not pay people btc but rather trys to lure people and getting access to their btc wallet , I know alot of people thinks that telegram bots are scam but the truth is that there are still the legit ones that exist and which uh can even su sucessfullly without experiencing any such of fake act..Thefe is a telegram I just came to hear about in telegram , it called btc Earner , for the first time I didn't also believe it but I just give it a try and I earn little bitcoin per day
Most of the telegram bots are scam. But there are some bots that are real. And the ones are the paid to click ones that will offers ads to view, channel to join and bot to join. I have worked with some of these bots and they are legit because I have withdrawn more than once before. You can try to reach there minimum withdraw and request for payment. If they pay you, then it means that they are legit or otherwise.

Nite

Valued Contributor
A large number of telegram bots tend to be scam. I suggest, do not fall for those scam ones. In fact, do not even join the bots or channels that are scams, they post so many fake proofs and testimonials that you will feel like giving it a try, but be wise and don't fall for them. They are fake and will give only fake promises. Once you start with those scam bots, in the hope of getting huge profits, they will make you go crazy by paying them over and over again. They will ask you to pay commission fees, verification fees, tax. You will just have to pay, but won't ever get to withdraw. So, staying away from those scam telegram bots will be the best for you. On the contrary, there have been some legitimate telegram bots that really do pay, and they are all verified.

Last edited:

Chameleoon

I think legit but contains a lot of bots. So it is hard to say

Bango

maybe you can find a few legit bot (just maybe) but most of them is scam. i can't believe how much time i wasted with them. also never try pay money to any telegram bots because these kind of bots 100% scam and there is no doubt about them.