Business Ideas Is selling of used properties a lucrative business?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing from many people that selling of used property is very lucrative business.
Though I have not tried it that's why I need to confirm the more from the people here that; is it really a good business before I enter in to it.
Though there is a friend of mine who used to sell these used property and he used to tell me that if I can also go in to it that it's a profitable business.
Some times he will tell people that don't need there old property that he can help them sell it. And they will both bargain on the price to sell and the commission he will take from the owner after he might have gotten buyer for the property.
Sometimes most of it target is base on those that wanted to relocate to another country and so he will help them to sell some of there used properties.

Is selling of used property really profitable?
Your own idea will go a long way.

Shigobad2020

Buying and sellings of used good and property is a good and lucrative business depending on the particular properties you are selling and your location which you need in advertising to people the property you have for sale , you can used social media network like facebook , whatsapp , instagram as a good medium for advertising the used properties you have for sale .
Buying and selling of used house is on of the best lucrative business ever , after buying the house , you can just spice it up by renovating it so that the price can sky rocket and you can make better amount of profit after selling it .
And there are also other used properties you can sell to make better profit , like buying and selling of used car , furnitures , containers , textbooks , shoes , phones , laptops and many more depending on your area of expertise.