Is selling of clothing materials a profitable business.

Heartstrings

I have come to realize that there are some business which are profitable, while some are not. Yes business is business but one brings in money more than the other. Clothing materials are one of the most demanding items and also one of the most blooming business . I knew two women who are into such businesses,one of them is in the verge of completing her own house. She was so focus on her business with determination. Tailors do buy materials from her, sew and sell it off or display for a serious buyer..

Some people that sells materials are also into tailoring business,it's just like killing two birds with one stone. Some are definitely vided millionaires. But such business requires a huge capital,but be sure you are going to make much profits to your satisfaction because clothing materials are on demanding side every blessed day of our lives. So it's safe to say it's a profitable business.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Day by day people come up with new fashions that soon becomes a trend. People will need clothing materials in order to be able to appear and feel among. That is why this business of selling clothing materials is a nice and lucrative one.

Though it's profitability may depend on some other factors which may include the level of patronage you get. This is mostly affected by the price at which you sell your products, the quality of such products, the large variety of textile and patterns you have and many other factors likewise.

As a fashion designer that I am, I daily meet with people who come and ask me for shops where they can get the best and qualitative clothing materials from. With the way Ankara clothing is booming these days, selling of yards and clothing materials has become very profitable. But while setting up such a business, make sure you are able to keep yourself updated with latest yards and materials and make them available. It will also be good if you have connections with a lots of tailors who will introduce costumers to you.

E

eldavis

Personally I believe every business is lucrative depending on various factors like the location of the business, the period in time in which you start that particular business. Selling of cloth materials is a lucrative business, this is because each and everyone of us cannot do without clothes. With the increase in various events taking place, tailors and non tailors will always be in search for materials to buy.