Is relocating overseas to make money a good idea?

Queentener

Recently I have been contemplating on looking for greener pastures in the abroad, although I know it is not easy anywhere but I feel leaving my country will be better, because to be sincere it hasn't been easy. Graduated from school eight years ago and up til now getting a job is hard since I don't have connections. So what made me to start considering traveling overseas to make money and enjoy the good things of life is because a friend of mine who graduated before me was able to travel out of the country and within a month of getting there she got a good job of which she was jobless before leaving the country. What do you think? Should I give it a try?.

eojo2401

I don't need anyone to tell me that this country is a hell on earth, so if I can find the opportunity of leaving this sit hole called a country, I won't think twice before grabbing the opportunity. I am currently in a country where human life doesn't matter to the leaders. You cannot even speak up to ask for you fundamental human right, the other time that some youth ask for an end to police brutality, the government mobilized soldiers to shoot innocent people and one lair sit in FCT saying nobody was killed by soldiers at lekki toll gate "on top lie".i need to get out of this killers environment not only for greener pastures but also for security reasons.

Shigobad2020

Relocating overseas to make money is the best idea and best advise I can give to youth of nowadays, with the level of unemployment in the country now, 95% of the youth are looking for works so as to be able to put food on their table, ther are many opportunities overseas , so i will grab the opportunity when I see one.

Briangsam

Patriotism and chauvinism is the rdeasomni
Patriotism and chauvinism is the reason why many people are not actualizing their potentials and living their best lives. If you live in a country where things are not working, the best is to leave for a country where they have value for life and property, where there is reward for hard work and where you can have a quality life.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Relocating overseas is actually one of the best decisions you can never take as someone who is from a developing country. In the developed countries there are job opportunities for people who have professional degrees and also purple who have IT skills. In this part of the world, there are limited job opportunities for graduates.

marcusfe

Before people used to advocate for the citizens to stay in the country and get their greener pastures in their fatherland but I think such an advise is no longer viable. The country has been in a deplorable state that even the most hardworking people are living like a lazy one. I suggest it is for now to go to where someone effort will yield the expected result. I know the country will so become better but if you have the opportunity to relocate to a better place now please do.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This can be a very good idea especially when you live in a country like Nigeria where virtually nothing works. It can be very frustrating especially when you are a graduate and you are underemployed or unemployed for a long period of time.

The thought of relocating to developed country will come to your mind when you have tried all things with no good results.

This is the reason why the traveler agencies are making most of the money as lots of people are trying to travel out of the country for greener pastures.

Abbeyola

Recently I have been contemplating on looking for greener pastures in the abroad, although I know it is not easy anywhere but I feel leaving my country will be better, because to be sincere it hasn't been easy. Graduated from school eight years ago and up til now getting a job is hard since I don't have connections. So what made me to start considering traveling overseas to make money and enjoy the good things of life is because a friend of mine who graduated before me was able to travel out of the country and within a month of getting there she got a good job of which she was jobless before leaving the country. What do you think? Should I give it a try?.
Relocating abroad to search for a greener pastures,to me i do not believe it is a bad thing to do,if the economy situation of your own country and home land is not too favourable to get the good life you will want to live,then you can relocate to a better continent or country of your choice and make yourself comfortable and increase your standard of living,after some years you can come back to your home land and established yourself.

Queentener

Thanks so much for your reply, those things to be considered are what is giving me issues, my friend that relocated that I mentioned in my thread, said you have to work hard to be comfortable which is not a problem for me, but the issue is the weather I don't like cold weather I am not sure I will be able to adapt to the weather condition over there, although I know people will say it's not something hard but according to my research people die of too much cold.

Segat

Yes it is a good idea, this is because no one want to die in poverty and everyone want a better life and future for their children. People from developed countries may not understand this but someone from the developing countries will understand better.

Ekuvero

I would advise any Nigerian who have the funds to relocate abroad to do so, the Nigeria would be great again dream as long be dead due to corrupt practices and corrupt leaders ruling the country. The country initially has no hope of been great again.
Though they are many things to put into consideration before traveling out, the tax rate of your desired destination, how often can you tend to cope with their weather conditions and the GDP among other things the most important thing the employment rate

Syldan

Yes relocating overseas is a big project. You may relocate for work, for a lifestyle change, or to be closer to family. You might take your children or pets, or move as an individual. From packing your possessions and even selling your home, to creating a new life abroad. It can also be an expensive experience.

Hena101

Yeah is a very good idea has long as you have the mean and also skill that will take you there to work and make money to enjoy yourself. Looking at Nigeria as a case no work to do youth struggling to survive everyday no plan for the future to the youth, many with great potential but no place to develop it and solve problems to get money reward from. So going overea to make money to is good.

Hena101

Yeah is a very good idea has long as you have the mean and also skill that will take you there to work and make money to enjoy yourself. Looking at Nigeria as a case no work to do youth struggling to survive everyday no plan for the future to the youth, many with great potential but no place to develop it and solve problems to get money reward from. So going overea to make money to is good.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There is nothing wrong in seeking greener pastures else where, provided the country would be favorable to you in terms of jobs. A lot of people did take the bold steps and today they are doing well in their chosen countries of destination. So I urge you, to go ahead and take the bold steps

D

Deleted member 27126

If that idea works well for you, you have no other choice but to move. This is because a lot of people have been trying to make ends meet and any chance you have, just make use of it instantly.

Haypril

Nigeria has the case may be is a country that deprived her citizens opportunities of exploration. Because of her reputation, the citizens are not allowed to participate in some online money making platforms. Regarding your question, I think relocating oversea to make money is the best because many opportunities will present their self to you.

Snazzy001

relocating overseas to make money is not even the principal things that matter .the question is do you have an insight of what you are going to do there .it is one thing to travel abroad and one thing to find something tangible to write home about .most people who travel out end up becoming standard and that is very bad on the side of their goals as far as its achievement is concerned