Is Phoneum Really Worth Mining?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various kinds of different cryptocurrency many people are aware of. However, what many people do not know is the fact that each and every cryptocurrency is created for a reason and the mining method of each and every cryptocurrencies is kind of different. There are a few cryptocurrencies that could be mined through phone only and I am sure that many people in here have heard about Pi Coin. Another coin that could be mined through phone is Phoneum. Phoneum could not be mined through computers or laptops. Unlike the Pi Coin, Phoneum does have an actual value and as of writing this post, the total market value of Phoneum is $0.00008628 and it also has a good market cap, too. However, I have always wondered if Phoneum is actually a good coin to mine. I would like to know if someone in here ever mined Phoneum before? How much did you earn and how much time did it take to earn money?

greenieS

Verified member
I don't think and I won't believe that you will be able to make a good profit from mining on the phone. Especially the personal one. If you have several phones that you don't use and you always leave them active, then let's say yes ... but I don't see any success in mine from my personal phone. He doesn't have the necessary resources for mining, you just consume them from the life of the phone for some small things ...

Do you work with this site, did you make a nice profit?

Hamedd

does it a new digital currency ?

Tosine

I don't think so. The project does not appear to hold great promise in the future. But this is Cryptocurrency, anything can change overnight. So, I'll advise you keep mining. Things might just change, you know.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't think so. The project does not appear to hold great promise in the future. But this is Cryptocurrency, anything can change overnight. So, I'll advise you keep mining. Things might just change, you know.

Well, the problem with mining Phoneum is that you must have a really huge mining farm that consists of a lots of phones. There is a guy who uses phones to create a mining farm and he use Crypto Tab to mine coins. I do not know how much he makes in a day, but when it comes to mining Phoneum, you would require hundreds of thousands of phone to mine a single dollar. Right now the worth of Phoneum is just around $0.0000793 and if the mining difficulty of Phoneum is too high, then it will be even more difficult to mine it.