Is paying an employee big salary really encouraged their commitment?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Have been seeing many company that used to pay their employee good salaries and I used to think that the mode of their working will be superb.

But to my surprise when one visit those company some of their workers do not treat their customer very well.

In fact I have been to a company to make an enquiries but on getting their the lady that attended to me really mess things up with her careless attitude.

Despite all these employee were well paid and yet they do not justify that with hard working.

Many people are their outside looking for job but yet to get one and those that has gotten do not make good use of the opportunity they had.
Some time paying an employee good salary doesn't mean that they will perform very well.

(1) what most of this company need to do is that; they should make sure that their employee is well orientate and let them know the reason why they are in the position they are holding.

(2) Different training need to be stage so that the employee will be enlightened about their job.

(3) The workers should be well equipped so that they will not have any excuses to discharge their duty effectively.

(4) There should be punishment for any miss conduct by any employees.

(5) Each employees should be apportioned with the work to be done.

(6) There should be monitoring officer that will be checking on the employees to see to their lapses and correct them on time.

I belive if all this is done this kind of attitude among the employees will be minimize.

Is paying an employees big salary really encourage their commitment towards the success of the company?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Employees are the important part of any business firm or company, without employees there can't be any reasonable outputs for the company or firm. Employees are very integral part of a business, that's why they have to be taken care of, by paying them reasonable amount of money, that's Worthy of their services. Indeed! Their welfare should be taken care of!

Makah

Good pays will motivate every worker to do there work properly and efficiently
So Companies should pay their pay workers well so they can do their work well without any form of laziness
Like you said in your post above
Workers should be monitored as well so they will feel the pressure to do a good job and play their role perfectly

B

Bill P

A Good salary is huge motivation to the employee as they see it as reason to show up every day at work. A good salary is a great motivation.