Is Passive Income Profitable?

Bisolami

Verified member
Passive income is one of the most lucrative ways to make money. I even think I can say that it is the best way to make money because you can make money at any point in time even though you are free or you don't feel like working or you don't even have enough strength to work but you will have it in mind that money is coming inside your account and that is the best feeling a human being can ever have.

I don't think I have ever heard where someone is complaining that passive income is not lucrative. It actually depends on how the person handles his property. Some people do not handle their properties well and people who work for them or people who rent the property will not also handle it well because people tend to treat your properties the way you treat them.

Passive income is very lucrative but you need to be able to manage the business because you cannot just have a passive income without watching over it or without even taking care of it so you need to put that into consideration before you finally conclude that it is not lucrative which is a lie.

Ganibade

Verified member
Passive income is any revenue that a person receives without physically working for it. Of course, this is a very desirable way to make money, and those who are fortunate enough to do so are content with their lives.

How To Make A Ton Of Passive Income

Currently, there are a few extremely well-liked and typical strategies to get passive income. A new melody, song, or even jingle written with the intention of commercial sale might generate a very valuable passive income. Establishing a bank savings account is another option to get some interest residual income simply by saving money, however it is not much and varies frequently according to whim and fancy.

There are numerous creative methods to profit from the internet. Finding the right business tools only requires a little bit of time. Making one's own information for e books and other online selling tools that may necessitate linguistic alterations is one of the most common tools.

The riskier method of generating passive income is through the purchase of various equities and bonds. The hazards are, however, frequently not worth the risks because they are fairly significant.

Recurring Income:

Residual revenue is the money that remains after all monthly obligations have been satisfied. This income is typically associated with the older, more established income group and can be very helpful to an individual.

Bisolami

Verified member
Passive income is any revenue that a person receives without physically working for it. Of course, this is a very desirable way to make money, and those who are fortunate enough to do so are content with their lives.

How To Make A Ton Of Passive Income

Currently, there are a few extremely well-liked and typical strategies to get passive income. A new melody, song, or even jingle written with the intention of commercial sale might generate a very valuable passive income. Establishing a bank savings account is another option to get some interest residual income simply by saving money, however it is not much and varies frequently according to whim and fancy.

There are numerous creative methods to profit from the internet. Finding the right business tools only requires a little bit of time. Making one's own information for e books and other online selling tools that may necessitate linguistic alterations is one of the most common tools.

The riskier method of generating passive income is through the purchase of various equities and bonds. The hazards are, however, frequently not worth the risks because they are fairly significant.

Recurring Income:

Residual revenue is the money that remains after all monthly obligations have been satisfied. This income is typically associated with the older, more established income group and can be very helpful to an individual.
I think i can say that there are some people who do not like to run a business. At the same time, there are some people who are not capable of running a business. There are even some other people who are capable but they would not like to do a business and that is why they prefer to work under someone. If they do that, they will be able to save up for their retirement and they will begin to spend the money when they grow old. This is how some people think.

Passive income is better than residual income but it is based on individual preference.