Is Paid Survey Better Than Forex Trading?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
When it comes to make money online, the list is usually endless.

There are some people who make money by promoting other people's products. This is also known as affiliate marketing.

There are some people who earn money through freelancing by rendering some special services in the marketplace to the immediate audience.

There are some people who are making money online consulting for small businesses. Training is another aspect of making money online in which you create video course for students to buy.

People make money online through forex trading by trading currency against one another to make profit.

Paid survey is another avenue in which people make money with their opinion about a product or services.

So I want to ask that is paid survey better than the forex trading?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There may be tendency for unbiasedness when it comes to comparing two things. People will only choose the one that favour them. I haven't tried any of the two options but that doesn't mean I cannot choose the better one based on my reasoning. I prefer survey just because it is less risky.

uforwealth

Verified member
Two factors must be put into consideration as regards these two methods of money making before decisions can be made.

These factors are risk and gain.

The risk that involves in forex trading is more than that of paid surveys. If you do not have another reliable and solid source of income, It is not a good idea to invest in forex trading although the gain is huge. On the other hand, there is low risk in paid surveys. The risk could be in form of low earnings which may not be equal to your effort and time, it may be disqualification.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you cannot bear the risk that is involved in forex, I don't think it is advisable to go into it. Forex is a high risk investment that needs a lot of training before he can be done successfully. However, survey on the other hand, doesn't need much of your country support it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have nothing to say on this topic because I have never tried forex trading and I have never done a survey. Well, I have tried forex trading with demo account but not with real and I have also attempted to do a survey but I got sick with the message that the survey is not available on your location.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I don't really like paid survey like that , because there are some paid survey platform that just pay little amount of money for participating in the survey platform and the person might not really have interest in such, while forex there is no fixed amount of money you can esrn

The paid survey provides a very less amount it requires a lot of time on the other hand forex trading you have good knowledge you can go for forex in my opinion forex is a better option

Skysaint

Verified member
In my honest opinion, if the user is from tier 1 country, I will likely choose earning from paid surveys than going into forex trading as the former comes with lesser risk as compared to the latter. But for those in tier 3 countries, I will definitely go for forex trading as it's almost impossible to earn from paid surveys

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is a skill that a lot of people who are expert in analysing the market using technical and fundamental analysis, this is going to be much more profitable since it has that ability to help you make a lot of money but survey will only be able to pay you a certain fixed amount of money on daily basis which may not make you Rich

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If I am to choose one out of the two I would like to go for forex trading because you can still have control over the amount of profits you are going to make at the end of each trading. You don't have much control over the paid survey you are participating in. sometimes you might get qualified when you have filled the survey to the Midway and all your effort will be wasted.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Online survey platforms is not in any way better than forex trading. forex trading is very lucrative provided you have the proper skills and knowledge of how it works. Online survey is not a great way to make money online and you cannot really make anything tangible if your location is not good enough.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you I can't go for any of the two because if care is not taken you can waste your precious time and head up earing nothing at the end of the days. I will rather engage in freelance services as I will be able to make money and have free time to do some other productive things. I can engage in affiliate marketing.