Review Is Nixvel.biz Really A Legit Company Or Is It One Of The Worst Scams?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Nixvel Limited is an online investment company. They are a kind of company that offer unbelievable and attractive investments packages to their users. The minimum amount a person can invest is $10 and there is no maximum amount an investor can invest. They offer a whooping 3.5 percent profits (along with principal return) at the end of the term and the term ends after 30 days. The "VIP" investment package offers many profit packages and the minimum a person can invest is $250 for the VIP profit package. However, the term periods of these packages differ from 12 business days to 55 days. My investigation shows that this website is one of the worst scams out there. It was launched a few days ago and it was only created to loot people and the "profits" offered by them are nothing but a big lie. It is worse than other HYIP because other HYIP at least pay for a few days before becoming a scam. Please stay away from Nixvel company and their fraudulent website.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The worst scam indeed! Most online investment companies that asks for $10 upfront payment are mostly scam. And if they have to bring up a plan for VIPs, I think we should desist from such sites. Online investment sites are common this days sweeping people off their money, and after several weeks they just took off. Well it's not new though!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good review you have here because there are so many platforms looking for who to scam of their hard-earned money. such platform asking people to invest their money on something that they don't really understand you ridiculous and only tells a story that they are definitely a scam.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is one policy about me. I don't normally get carried away with juicy offer from these websites. In fact when a website promises me much. I will start thinking negatively about them because I know all websites want to make profit too. So no profit will give more than what's gaining.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The worst scam indeed! Most online investment companies that asks for $10 upfront payment are mostly scam. And if they have to bring up a plan for VIPs, I think we should desist from such sites. Online investment sites are common this days sweeping people off their money, and after several weeks they just took off. Well it's not new though!

Well, it seems that they were not even able to design a professional website because their website look very unprofessional. They actually hired an unprofessional web designer to make such kind of website for them. They became a scam after a short period and they will probably come again with some new website to scam people. This website was not even a ponzi scheme, it was worse than that.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, it seems that they were not even able to design a professional website because their website look very unprofessional. They actually hired an unprofessional web designer to make such kind of website for them. They became a scam after a short period and they will probably come again with some new website to scam people. This website was not even a ponzi scheme, it was worse than that.
Lol....Those websites are always in a rush to scam people,so they don't usually have time to design their websites very well. Sometimes their websites are full of grammatical blunders and cheap wordy mistakes. Apparently, whenever this kinds of stuffs, that's a red flag. Even with all these some people still don't know that it's a sign of scam website.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This is a very good review you have here because there are so many platforms looking for who to scam of their hard-earned money. such platform asking people to invest their money on something that they don't really understand you ridiculous and only tells a story that they are definitely a scam.

Well, first of all, thanks for your compliments. I do try my best to unveil such kind of scam platforms because there was a time when even I was also scammed by such kind of HYIP sites. That was the time, I promised myself to unveil the truth about such kind of sites to the whole people so that people may avoid such sites.

Moni

Nixvel Limited is an online investment company. They are a kind of company that offer unbelievable and attractive investments packages to their users. The minimum amount a person can invest is $10 and there is no maximum amount an investor can invest. They offer a whooping 3.5 percent profits (along with principal return) at the end of the term and the term ends after 30 days. The "VIP" investment package offers many profit packages and the minimum a person can invest is $250 for the VIP profit package. However, the term periods of these packages differ from 12 business days to 55 days. My investigation shows that this website is one of the worst scams out there. It was launched a few days ago and it was only created to loot people and the "profits" offered by them are nothing but a big lie. It is worse than other HYIP because other HYIP at least pay for a few days before becoming a scam. Please stay away from Nixvel company and their fraudulent website.
Your post really made me to lough at the end. Thank you so much to create this awareness it really help a lot so that others will never fall into this trap. Online investment is some kind of dangerous business because maybe you will never even get to know their offices so if this is not legit then it will be a serious matter.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Your post really made me to lough at the end. Thank you so much to create this awareness it really help a lot so that others will never fall into this trap. Online investment is some kind of dangerous business because maybe you will never even get to know their offices so if this is not legit then it will be a serious matter.

You are welcome. :) Do you know what? Even I was scammed by such online investment programs when I had no job but some money in my hands. I decided to invest with hopes of making some income. Instead of making income, I was scammed and that was the point I decided to create a campaign against such kind of investment scams.