Earn Money Is Money Making A Necessity or An Addiction For You?

A K Rao

I know for most of us making money or earning the money is a necessity as we need money to spend and meet the daily expenses.

For that we work hard by doing or undertaking some jobs or by doing some business! After earning certain amount of the money I am satisfied and don’t overwork or get greedy to get more!

For me, money making is a necessity and I am happy to make sufficient money to meet both the ends to meet in a legal and ethical manner!

But I know many people for whom the money making is an addiction and they are into making the money day and night without following any ethics.

For them money making is the only aim in their life or rather it can be said that they are addicted in money making without thinking anything about anyone!

How about you, for you money making is a necessity or an addiction?

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Making money online or offline isn't an addition to me, rather a necessity. We ought to make money to take care of our primary needs at least, then later all other things comes when we've stabilized. I'm not too addicted or in a haste of making money, i do what i can do best to generate income. I don't struggle too much to stretch my hands where it won't reach.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I train my mind not to be addicted to anything in life not even money. One funny thing is that you wouldn’t leave the world with nothing. So why should I be addicted to it. Money is just another necessary thing for me. Money is a asset to live better in life

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, money is an asset to make a better living, with money you can get 80% of your needs and live happily too. But money isn't everything good, true happiness and satisfaction comes when our soul and mind is at rest. That's why we don't need to pursue money in a way that is fraudulent, or doing other malicious thing to get it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Working online is neither a necessity or addiction to me. Working online is my occupation that means I can do something worthwhile instead of watching tv or sleeping all day. I want to be productive and writing is my passion so it is appropriate to work online to earn a little and be busy.