Business Ideas Is Mobile Banking Business Profitable?

MOSIUR

There are many mobile banking services all over the world. Mobile banking services are a system through which you can send or receive money from not only your home country but also from any corner (in case of some services)of the whole world.

Through mobile banking services, you can earn a lot of money. For this reason, you can select a place where there are a large number of people gathering and normally some paths are connected with one another. This may be a proper place to do a mobile banking business.

Anyone can do such a business. He may contact with the people who work in this sector, to be an agent. After being an agent, he can start serving and earning. Though it is a matter of investment, anyone can do it without investment. In this regard, he may be on an agreement with the officials that he will pay the money after the day if the wallets are refilled in every morning. What do you think of it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Mobile banking agents are not common in my country however the existence of the point of sale workers has reduced the increment in the business of mobile banking agents. This is because while point of sale workers can make transaction to other banks, the mobile banking agents only do transaction for the banks only.

Good luck

Verified member
Mobile banking is really getting more lucrative this days.you don't really need to enter bank to do any transaction,you can always do it in the comfort of your house.you only need to visit bank if you have cash to deposit so as to top up your account.it has helped in reducing the population of customers in the bank at every point in time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes it is a profitable business and it give a lot of people an opportunity to transact with you rather than paying money to go to the bank. Personally if I need some money I will not go to the bank I'll just take it at the mobile banking centre like the one you have just explain ,this will save transport and will save time of going to the bank to waste all your time.

Jonaville

Of course this type of business is very profitable. However It has its own risks. if it is in areas where thieves abound they might actually waylay the business person when he's coming to work in the morning or when is going back home at night because they will feel that he has cash on him.

Megamber

Right now, mobile banking apps can warn you when you spend more than you have in your account, automatically move money into savings on your payday and let you set controls on your cards to restrict spending. The apps can also send you account alerts, let you tap a button in a bank app to call a customer service representative and pay back a friend.

Suba

Staff member
Money transfer business through mobile banking service is mostly done by small stalls to increase their income, but because nowadays people who need high service bank transactions almost all of them have applied mobile banking on their smart phones, and I see the mobile banking business is less crowded. or lack of customers, so even if there is a small profit, it cannot be used as the main income.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
We operate point of sales business as a form of Mobile banking in my country. Lot of people are making money with this business model. the reason is that most people find it difficult to go into the banking hall and engage a long queue before they could do transaction. POS business make it pretty much easier as you just need to pay a small fee for them to carry out a transaction for you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think that the financial industry is pretty much booked up at the moment. You will have to deal with a lot of competition in it and also things like licensing are things that you will have to continuously be battling with so I do not think it is a very fair industry to be honest.