Review Is MiningInvestGroup.com A Scam Or Legit Group?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
"Mininginvestgroup" is a company that started their website in the month of June this year. They are a kind of company that claims that they pay 2 percent profits daily and the principal amount is returned when the term period ends. The total term period for 2 percent profit package is 15 days. There are many other packages available such as: 3 percent for 25 days (principal is returned after 25 days) and 4 percent for 40 days (principal is returned after 40 days). They also have a Youtube channel and they also have a live chat support available for investors. The minimum amount a person can invest is $20. My research shows that this website is a scam website, even though they claim that they are a company which is based on professionals. They are professionals but they are professional scammers. I would advise people to stay away. Their live chat support is repeatedly ignoring my messages!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very important you are careful which this kind of platforms because so many of them will scam you of your hard-earned money. Similar platforms are all over the internet looking for who to invest and definitely the word runaway with your money. It is just a Ponzi scheme.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is very important you are careful which this kind of platforms because so many of them will scam you of your hard-earned money. Similar platforms are all over the internet looking for who to invest and definitely the word runaway with your money. It is just a Ponzi scheme.

They are portraying themsleves as a really big group that is involved in mining business. I am really not sure who are the people in those pictures on their website and from where they get these pictures of people. Maybe they just buy these images of people to scam people and make it look as if the people behind the company are real people. Nevertheless, they are a scam company.