Is making money online easy in 2021?

osch

A simple answer is No, making money online isn't that easy as especially for beginners, but that does not mean there is no way to make money online.

In fact there are so many alternatives in order to make money online but it takes some time and effort. Its not about 2021 but it is generally hard in the beginning, but as the time goes the competition increases and it becomes harder for beginners to make money online.
Are you also struggling to make money online?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Earning money online has never been an easy task. Internet is full of ads that say online money making is easy, but the reality is, it needs way more hard work than we usually think. There is no overnight success in online money earning, it will take more hours than we could imagine.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am struggle to make money online these days and I only manage to make highest $2 in days I decide to dedicate good time to performing online tasks, but it is like this because I am combining school work with online work so I don't think it would have been like this if I was just free from school work.
I am learning profitable skills though to boost my earnings.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I can see that making money online in 2021 maybe has been easier than before for some certain reasons. the advent of the internet and social media has given a lot of people the opportunity to get a lot of traffic to their various websites and affiliate products which will in turn help them to make money. all you need to do is to apply some sense in everything you do and learn a lot of skills and possibly have a mentor in order to start making a whole lot of money online.