is lifestyle blogging profitable?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Before I could begin with what I have in mind, I would like to share with you what I understand about lifestyle blogging.

Lifestyle blogging is a type of blood which the author teaches people how to take good care of themselves their environment.

One thing I noticed is that lifestyle blogging revolves around jewelries and clothings. There are some lifestyle bloggers who include fitness into some of the things they cover on their blog.

The review about different designers. the reviews on lifestyle blogs usually cover cream clothings shopping etc.

Most of the lifestyle bloggers invest in designers which are very expensive. With this, I want to ask that is it profitable to run a lifestyle business since you'll be spending on expensive cool things for review.

Jonaville

Unless you want to combine it with another aspect of life, I don't think lifestyle blogging alone is advisable. The reason is that there is nothing you want to say to people about lifestyle that they haven't heard before. So try to mix it up with other things, then you will be good to go.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course lifestyle blogging is very lucrative. One important thing about blog post is because when you have the right content and you have done your search engine optimisation well, then you stand a chance of getting a whole lot of traffic. You also promote affiliate products relating to lifestyles.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All niche that you are interested to concentrate on will be very much profitable but all these things will depend on your understanding about what you are doing. you have to be quite educated or you do a deep research about what you are going to write so as to write good quality content and also content that is true.

Good luck

Verified member
Lifestyle blogging has to do with educating people how to live their life generally in term of social,political,cultural and environmental responsibility.blogging can be also be done here to enlighten people more about what life entails not only blogging on entertainment industry alone.it should be in all works of life.it is profitable business to engage in

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Lifestyle blogging is profitable and it is one of the niche which has higher cost per multiple impression. The reason is that most of the website visitors are adults who are on monthly paycheck and you can afford any travel vacation. these are the kind of website advertiser usually look out for.

M

Marcellino

It is indeed a profitable business I must say!
Teaching people to get to know more of life both in its social, political, economic, and cultural aspects is indeed an interesting and lucrative job to do.
Lifestyle blogging is a way of increasing the knowledge about life to novices or better still to people who haven't understood the life situations

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People do care more about what they wear and how they look. The world is now the world is social media influencers. People will not want to dress anyhow. All these make lifestyle blogging very essential for any blogger who is ready to explore this niche. And find some audience around it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I came across lifestyle video blogger few days ago and he has a lot of subscribers on his youtube channels up to about 5 million. He has managed to set up his own clothing line in which is sell different kinds of wears and other accessories two men and guys. In my own opinion lifestyle blogging is still profitable you just need how to capture your audience and give them what they want.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Lifestyle blogging is profitable. Some of the posts I publish on my website are on lifestyle niche, these posts not only gets more views but also earn more money. Lifestyle includes a lot of things from travel to home making, fashion, even health. Therefore, the scope of publishing on lifestyle is unlimited.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Lifestyle blogging is profitable because it includes a lot of smaller niches. When you are a lifestyle blogger, you can blog on multiple topics. Lifestyle is a general interest topic, therefore, it gets a lot of attention. You can not only build traffic but also easily generate sales as you can sell lifestyle products.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you lifestyle blog is I got me about this when I visit website flipping marketplace like empire flipperI got me about this when I visit website flipping marketplace like empire flipper, some lifestyle blogs sold for over tens of thousands of Dollars due to the amount they are making in a month.