Is It True That A Leader Runs a Company Better Than Manager?

Maven Tiger

As an employee, I always admire Leaders I have been opportune to work with. They try new things even if it fails. They know that failure is linked to success and there is no way you one can avoid that in business. Managers work to minimize risk and always wants to control problems rather than embracing them. Managers stick to company's job description to the later without considering new methods or ways of getting the job done to achieve same result. I rather work with a leader because they build loyalty and trust by delivering on their promises.

who do you think manage the affairs of a company better?

marcusfe

Leaders as the name implies are always charged with the responsibility of guiding, directing and properly leading their subjects to achieve the purpose of the organization. They seems closer to the employees that the manager, so their roles and impacts are felt than that of the manager. Managers are charged with the responsibility of ensuing the proper running of the organization.

D

Deleted member 27126

As an employee, I always admire Leaders I have been opportune to work with. They try new things even if it fails. They know that failure is linked to success and there is no way you one can avoid that in business. Managers work to minimize risk and always wants to control problems rather than embracing them. Managers stick to company's job description to the later without considering new methods or ways of getting the job done to achieve same result. I rather work with a leader because they build loyalty and trust by delivering on their promises.

who do you think manage the affairs of a company better?
I do not agree. This is because according to Management theory, a manager does virtually everything that a leader does, not only that, he also controls, organizes, and performs many, great things that a leader can not do. In the normal sense, a leader may be seen as being all-encompassing but a manager is a bit more advanced than him in learning an discharge of duty.

Hena101

Yeah it's true as far as I'm concern because of the difference in qualities they possesses. A leader can lead a company better than manager because even the word magager come from the word manage so you see the manager is there to manage what it was entrusted into his hand as long as he remain the manager while in the other hands leader can create a room for development and give everyone chance to develop himself

Segat

All leaders are manager but not all mangers are leader. Yes I will agree perfectly to the statement that a leader runs a company better than manager. This is because he has the understanding of the work to be done and he is ready to do it to show the subordinate but a manager will not be able to do so.

Georgeadawara

Everyone of them are apecialzed more in they're acpect. The learder is a learder the cam lead in time of organization and other aspects but in times of business the idear of leadership along can't make you to be successful in the business to manage a business is another work of it own. But at all times a manager is always in need of having a leadership skills that can help him to improve the people in the company

Khezo

I definitely do not agree with what you just said. Your theory is really wrong. A manager is someone that manages the entire company or business. He is in charge of everything about the running of the company. To me I quite believe the manager is the person that does the most work in the company and I think a leader is under the manager

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have answered a question similar to this straight before. I actually cannot remember the platform but let me make an input here. A leader have an influence and of course influences the whole company. He directs all the employees of a company and even some of the board members on how to run the business successfully. A manager is also someone who is a charge and manages a business.

IamDozzy

This is very true. First of all, a manager is someone who is experienced and skilled enough to coordinate the resources of an organization while a leader is one who carries people along, motivates them and bring out the best in them. Every organization needs both a strong leader and a skilled manager.

Briangsam

I do not think so really. A leader might not necessarily grow a business. The fact that people listen to you and do whatever you urge them to do doesn't mean you can acquire success in business. A good manager does everything stated up there with a touch of professionalism which is sure to achieve success.

Godslamp

A leader will run a company better than a manager because Leaders paint a picture of what they see as possible and inspire and engage their people in turning that vision into reality. They think beyond what individuals do. They activate people to be part of something bigger. They know that high-functioning teams can accomplish a lot more working together than individuals working autonomously. Managers focus on setting, measuring and achieving goals. They control situations to reach or exceed their objectives.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If the leader is the manager then there is no question about it. But if a leader has no knowledge of managing then I think it is better for a manager to manage the business. A leader is just a symbolic character for the subordinates to respect and to obey but it doesn't mean that a leader can manage the operation.