Is it profitable to sell Dogs

Good luck

Verified member
Dog is a domestic animals which have a lot of benefits Apart from being a means of security or serve as a security to the house.It can also go to the bush to hunt animals for its owner.

Animals hung by dog for the owner can be consumed,l mean it can serve as meat to the family.

The owner of the dog can also sell and make some money in such money.Apart from being a security and going into the bush to hunt animals.It is also a means of pet for kids that like playing with puppy.

I am now looking at making earns meet with such animals.In a situation where you have a foreign male and female dogs, you feed them and take good care of them.

If both mate and give birth to six to eight puppies at a time and to purchase a foreign dog now is quite expensive.

Do you think if one venture into such business be more profitable or do you see such investment lucrative.

Your opinion on this matter or message will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Yes; Dog business is very good and a lucrative business.
But yet I will like to say that without taking good care of the pet their would not be any gain at all. There are some thing one need to considered like good environment, making sure that there feeding is intact and market for the sales.

Good luck

Verified member
Yes; Dog business is very good and a lucrative business.
But yet I will like to say that without taking good care of the pet their would not be any gain at all. There are some thing one need to considered like good environment, making sure that there feeding is intact and market for the sales.
I agree with you when you said good environment and taking proper care of them.Like you rightly said if you don't attend to them when they are ill or when you discover something strange about them,it will be hard or difficult to make profit on them.But if one take care of them,one is certain of having good income at the end of the day.yes

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many ways people do earn money through rearing of dogs. There are some people that always allow their dogs to cross breed and this is a whole some of money. Aside this, dogs are sold to some people that love its meat. This is not the only advantages, it can also be used as business by selling the puppies.

uforwealth

Verified member
Dog is a domestic animals which have a lot of benefits Apart from being a means of security or serve as a security to the house.It can also go to the bush to hunt animals for its owner.

Animals hung by dog for the owner can be consumed,l mean it can serve as meat to the family.

The owner of the dog can also sell and make some money in such money.Apart from being a security and going into the bush to hunt animals.It is also a means of pet for kids that like playing with puppy.

I am now looking at making earns meet with such animals.In a situation where you have a foreign male and female dogs, you feed them and take good care of them.

If both mate and give birth to six to eight puppies at a time and to purchase a foreign dog now is quite expensive.

Do you think if one venture into such business be more profitable or do you see such investment lucrative.

Locations play important roles in profitability of dogs. You can not compare a place mainly populated by hunters with that which has doctors as inhabitants. The former will enjoy more demand for dogs than the latter. Therefore, it is important to consider location before starting dog business,otherwise there may be unprofitability.

D

Deleted member 28127

When I read the article I got confused between dogs and dogecoin I was thinking it was talking about winning when dealing with dogecoin. Dog is profitable business if you have a farm space in your house so deal with dogs if you have a little space in your house then elevation of dogs is just for some fun and an animal that can be your friend when you go in excursions or go shopping. But if you have farm you can elevate many dogs and sell them.

Phabbyfundz

Yes, it is really lucrative to deal on fogs but it is also really expensive to operate, you have to feed the dogs , groom them, take of their health too. The aim of starting this business is to make profits and if your dogs are not healthy no one will be willing to buy.

Skysaint

Verified member
It's very profitable and also lucrative to deal on dog breeding especially the exotic breeds. I think I do know a few people who deal in this kind of business and trust me they are earning a whole lot of money from the business. I really love dogs and hope to start it's business soonest

Good luck

Verified member
Yes, it is really lucrative to deal on fogs but it is also really expensive to operate, you have to feed the dogs , groom them, take of their health too. The aim of starting this business is to make profits and if your dogs are not healthy no one will be willing to buy.
It means one needs to give them a very good medical attention apart from the food.the vet must pay them regular visits to see if they are in a good condition because if they are not,it will not yield any positive results when it comes to selling them off to make profit.

Skysaint

Verified member
It means one needs to give them a very good medical attention apart from the food.the vet must pay them regular visits to see if they are in a good condition because if they are not,it will not yield any positive results when it comes to selling them off to make profit.
Yeah, you are right about that. You need to take good care of them if you are expecting to get a positive result or to yield good profits. Breeding dogs is never easy, despite the high cost of start the business we still need to put in so much effort and money into raising them especially if they are exotic breeds

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
We are dog lovers and we regularly bring our dogs to the pet center which has an array of pet salon and pet shops. Dog breeding is lucrative if you have the regular customers. But it looks like when there are too many supplies and low demand then the breeder will lose money because he has to feed and care for the puppies.

Good luck

Verified member
We are dog lovers and we regularly bring our dogs to the pet center which has an array of pet salon and pet shops. Dog breeding is lucrative if you have the regular customers. But it looks like when there are too many supplies and low demand then the breeder will lose money because he has to feed and care for the puppies.
It means the business is very lucrative and at the same time cost a lot to do because the care of the animals are very important so as not to loss weight and size and if they lack good nutrition they will not grow well and it will not be a good business for the owner.Dogs business really need capital and timing.A medical attention is also required for their growth.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Dog business in Nigeria today has become a very lucrative one. If you have the capital to start and the time also, I can promise you it won’t be regrettable. A puppy is nothing less than 100,000 naira in some areas, although it requires attention to be successful in it. So if you have another job then you can hire someone for it

anastasio

It is over all immoral, because the most countries have street dogs who need some human empathy.

People who are looking for a dog, should adopt one or some of them, more over they are specially gratefull,

and if you are nice with them, you will got a loyal friend with a deep friendship, forever.