Is it profitable to mine TON (former Gram of Durov)?

Ninja Owl

I would like to try myself in mining. Bitcoin mining is too difficult and too expensive for me. Do you think it's worth trying mining simpler coins like TON or something else?

Yes, bitcoin is a reliable coin, but there is too much competition for the block. I think we should still try to mine something simpler and underestimated so that in the future you can make a profit when the coin becomes an "adult" and its rate grows.

D

Deleted member 28127

As by little search price of TON is near or similar to DOGECOIN one so it could be good profitable mining because the price can increase shortly however mining is the same you will win equivalent in TON for TON mining. So if mining is offering 1000 satoshis per week you will win equivalent to 1000 satoshis per week in TON assets.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As by little search price of TON is near or similar to DOGECOIN one so it could be good profitable mining because the price can increase shortly however mining is the same you will win equivalent in TON for TON mining. So if mining is offering 1000 satoshis per week you will win equivalent to 1000 satoshis per week in TON assets.

As far as I have learned, the profitability factor of any given coin actually depends on the mining difficulty. If the mining difficulty is too high, then it will take a lots of really high-level hardware to mine coins. So it is wise to mine a coin that has a low mining difficulty. Unfortunately, there is not any coin that has a low mining difficulty. In the past, Bitcoin had a much low mining difficulty and it was possible to mine Bitcoin using outdated hardware. But now this is not possible at all.