Is it possible to mine crypto currency on Android phone

F

Funmluv

Recently I have been seeing adverts and discussions about mining crypto currency on Android devices. there was a time I was on telegram and saw a post referring me to a website that allows me to mine Bitcoin with just a click and won't even need to click again.

also I came across an Android app called cryptotab browser and according to what they posted on their website, you can mine Bitcoin on the app by clicking the on button every 2 or 3 hours depending on the type of app you downloaded weather a lite version or the pro version of the app.

but I read some contradicting posts online that indicates that Bitcoin cannot be mines on Android devices but with some kind of special mining devices and these special devices are always very costly, so I was wondering be if it is actually possible to mine Bitcoin with Android devices.

AfriPeeps Official

RAltl I can tell you is that you can go ahead and try Cryptotab Mining browser because I started using it not quite long and I have been paid, so evidently they are legit and paying.you should go register and download their app so you can start mining bitcoin everyday

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are some applications that do mine crypto on phone. I know of crypto tab browser. Someone as well talked about another browser that worked the same way like crypto tab but I have forgotten the name of the browser. Though I don't use either of the two because I see them as a time waster

Josh66

Recently I have been seeing adverts and discussions about mining crypto currency on Android devices. there was a time I was on telegram and saw a post referring me to a website that allows me to mine Bitcoin with just a click and won't even need to click again.

also I came across an Android app called cryptotab browser and according to what they posted on their website, you can mine Bitcoin on the app by clicking the on button every 2 or 3 hours depending on the type of app you downloaded weather a lite version or the pro version of the app.

but I read some contradicting posts online that indicates that Bitcoin cannot be mines on Android devices but with some kind of special mining devices and these special devices are always very costly, so I was wondering be if it is actually possible to mine Bitcoin with Android devices.
Yes it is possible to mine crypto currency
You can try cryptoplace.cloud
I have been using it for mining

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes it is possible to mine crypto currency
You can try cryptoplace.cloud
I have been using it for mining
I hope you can take your time to create thread on this works. I am sure there are many people like me that will want to know more about website. And please tell us what type of coin can be mined there and how those coins can be retrieved from the website.

ChewingGum

Yes it is possible to mine crypto currency on your smartphones haven't you heard of CryptoTab, CryptoTab is mining application that allows you to mine Bitcoin in you phones every 3 hours.Tp proof what an saying just go to your play store and search for CryptoTab.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes it is quite possible to mine cryptocurrency with the mobile phone but what you have to understand is that there is no way that you will be rich with this because mining of cryptocurrency with the mobile device is not something to consider because the mining rate is extremely low and you may not even be able to make a dollars in a week.