General insurance Is it possible to insure ones property like Shop

Good luck

Verified member
Insurance company has really helped a lot of people far back in the past and it is still very much functioning.We have various types of insurance.we have Car insurance where one insured the car Incase of accident. The insurance will bear the cost of fixing the car and I think this also depends on the consistency of person that is partnering with the company.

We also have Estate insurance,like a house.If the house collapse or got burnt the insurance come will also renovate it not minding the cost of putting it on the track again.

Another form of insurance is Life insurance.This is very good.It lasted for a whole life time of someone and it is applicable to range of ages.If anything happens the insurance company will pay the family of the demise.

But l am wondering if there is any insurance company that take care of shop if anything happens to it.

I want to know if there is insurance policy that has been set to take care of any emergency from that angle.

Please your idea or opinions is needed to be able to set the ball rolling.

Hope to hear from you soonest and thanks so much for your usual cooperation in anticipation.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Of course there is shop insurance, I could remember when a shop was looted some months ago the shop was insured so everything were replaced. I think it is called business insurance or something like that. When your business is insured, you are not affected if there is a case of theft or destruction by fire and other causes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's why their is option of the property insurance company. If you want to insure your property against all unforeseen circumstances in the future. Then you should head over to have deal with the property insurance company to help take over the cost of damage when it is marred by natural disaster and xD.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course it is possible to insure one’s shop. It might sound strange truly but it is the absolute truth. Think about it, it can be classified as one property and it can also be called a business venture. For those reasons alone. I think it is best to give it a thought of insuring it

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think there is such Insurance policy available and it could be placed under business or property insurance policy, as you would get the necessary coverage for your shop against form of risk life fire, theft and other factors too that might have infulence , it actually depends on your move

Phabbyfundz

Insurance policies provided to us or made available to us by insurance companies and insurers covers for a lot of things. Insurance policy that cover for business be it a small business or larger business and business properties is under the business insurance and property insurance policy. Their benefits are so numerous .

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Insurance policies provided to us or made available to us by insurance companies and insurers covers for a lot of things. Insurance policy that cover for business be it a small business or larger business and business properties is under the business insurance and property insurance policy. Their benefits are so numerous .
Exactly most of those policies are under the business insurance ,that is why it would be best to make proper research before going for any policy, because there are some properties that are not to be listed under the business insurance policy while some are been listed under business insurance policy it all depends tho