is it possible to get a good business idea by thinking?

marcusfe

God has created every human brain in such a way that if you don't trouble it by constant thinking, it may not give you want you want. When you think especially at night or in a quiet place you stand a chance of receiving new ideas even the that can change your life. It is possible to receive business idea through thinking.

Godslamp

Human wants can never be satisfied so based on this statement business will continue to thrive as long as it meets any of those numerous needs. Business ideas do not grow on trees rather it is cultivated and birthed through critical thinking. Try to find out any of the problem facing the society and the possible solution to tackle the problem.

Teatea

Well I don't know how it works for others but I didn't do much of thinking before I got my business idea, it was my passion, I developed an interest in the business right from a very young age. But what works for one may not work for the other, some people may get their idea from thinking, some may get it from atching a video or existing business ideas.

Planet408

Yes, creative thinking can fetch you some great business ideas which have been buried in your mind in your subconscious state. The mind is a great and powerful tool. When you think creatively, creative thoughts will be awaken in your mind. That's fact! Also surround your self with people of values and substance.

Victor001

Before execution of business, there is always a spot for thinking, many ideas are buried in the mind and are not executed,this in turn increases load and reduces effort, on another every business proposals should go through thin and thick scrutiny analysis and review before implemented, therefore thinking in business is as important as implementing.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I don't think anyone can get a business idea from just thinking, before getting a business idea you need some experience or you need to learn a little from someone before you can drive a good business idea after that you can now sit down and think about your own idea which you can impact on the business. A good business needs also a business plan which can only be written by you and a professional. You can think about your own idea but you can't think of a good business idea you need some experience

Olajidey

To have a business idea definitely, you have to think that is while they knowledgeable said it is wise to always go around with pen and jotter for you to easily pen down any ideas that pop up in your head. Thou sometimes the business idea you always think of should surround where you have the knowledge.

Funny, and I wonder how else someone can get a business idea if not by thinking, though one will say you will have to check around your environment to get business idea but still with that you have to think it through to decide on which business to actually go into in order to get profit from it

Georgeadawara

At the point of rest your mind is relaxed. Your can be able to think deeply and make at a moment's that you are at rest the possibility for you to think of many kids of business ideas are easier than for you to be fostered. The capacity of your thinking deeply and making a good piont on a business acpect is highly so for someone to think is what brings the ideas.

Hena101

Looking deeply into this question one must realized that all the ideas that produce businesses are product of thinking and without thinking there is no ways to get something right. But looking at the question at another angle it a depends on the person that involved and what kind of business he intended to produce before he start thinking about it. So is possible to produce businesses ideas by thinking.

Maven Tiger

For a business to be successful in today's economy you have to come up with a fantastic business idea.

Why is thinking is known as the smartest skill of a business owner? People these days think speaking out in a public will make them wonderful true enough. See I am a person who thinks a lot, people around me know well that I am an overthinker and through that I discover a lot of fantastic business ideas. But what I found out about myself was the ability to discover good business ideas apart from overthinking. I think of crazy business ideas so disruptive business ideas after which I analyze it. I have experienced it in my life at so many instances.

For a business to be successful, the owner must come up with a good business idea translated into business plan for further analyses. As an aspiring business owner, your ability to think of good business ideas will determine the level of success the business will achieve. Personally, thinking has been the major source of getting a good business idea.

Is thinking the smartest skill of an aspiring business owner?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course you can get a good business idea by thinking and imagination. Thinking is one of the most powerful tools successful businessman and geniuses use to succeed in life. There are also other ways in which you can get business ideas. You can get business ideas by seeking opinion of those who has been into business and of course are successful.

Veetos12

For a business to be successful in today's economy you have to come up with a fantastic business idea.

Why is thinking is known as the smartest skill of a business owner? People these days think speaking out in a public will make them wonderful true enough. See I am a person who thinks a lot, people around me know well that I am an overthinker and through that I discover a lot of fantastic business ideas. But what I found out about myself was the ability to discover good business ideas apart from overthinking. I think of crazy business ideas so disruptive business ideas after which I analyze it. I have experienced it in my life at so many instances.

For a business to be successful, the owner must come up with a good business idea translated into business plan for further analyses. As an aspiring business owner, your ability to think of good business ideas will determine the level of success the business will achieve. Personally, thinking has been the major source of getting a good business idea.

Is thinking the smartest skill of an aspiring business owner?
All good business ideas come from one thought it the other that is well explored and analyzed. It is very important to think before venturing into any business.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Sometimes we get inspired by what we see or hear on the radio or watch on the TV or papers. But all this things that we have seen and heard sums up all we have to think about so in any case it is possible to think over those things and form an idea or oppinion on the type of business we intend to have.

Daykas

If you are a good thinker and someone who can see beyond the current state of things
Though business need a good thinking, strategy and most times money and location.
Location and money are always a main factor when starting up a business that you want to last for long.Thinking will help also

Adetayo100

It depends on the kind of business idea we are talking about, thinking alone doesn't guarantee you will have a successful business, you need a good business plan and strategies, and also the kind of environment you are really determines if you are going to be successful in the business you want to start. You need money to execute a business plan.

Janiya

First of all you have to be proper ready and and maintained related to the business because physically and mentally appearance is really need for starting business if you are good in money capital and you are having a great backup at backside so you can think very very great like I am going to give a little example if you get it I am very rich from my father's and my grandfather generation give so now I want to start a business but I don't have any issue of business money investment and capital I have a good environment great amount of money and invest investors as well so I will just think the possible suggestion I will someone will give me the great imagine I will start doing so I will get any point which is really great to me so I will definitely start thinking according to the production requirement and need of the people for the need of area I will obviously start the business same like I think but for this I have to be proper ready physically and mentally to face all the challenges while coming at the time of running business because every business man face all the challenges all the difficulties while running the business then after facing all these things they become a successful person by having an experience related to all these things so it is really possible to get a successful business by thinking but you will be must required to physically and mentally ready to face challenges to become a successful businessman.

Briangsam

The success of any business depends on the niche the business occupies in the economic ecosystem and also largely on the problem the business stands to solve or solve. Identifying the problem is done in the head firstly, then the solution to the problem comes also through thinking. So it is possible to have a business plan through thinking.

eojo2401

Thinking is not the only ingredients that can give you business ideas, you have to study what is going on in your environment. You need to listen news, make a research and pray to God for directives because I believe in God directives. It may surprise you that God do revealed a business idea to some people through dream. That's why one needs to seek for God directives.

Queentener

Thinking is one of it though but thinking alone does not make business successful. You have to put some other things into consideration, things like the environment I am in what are the things lacking in these environments? what are the problems people are facing in these environments if I start this will it reduce the problem they are facing? is it giving solution to that problem they are facing in your environment? these and many more are what make business successful although thinking has it part, as have to sit down and think of how to put it into manifestation but thinking alone does not make business successful.