Is it possible for me to make $5 daily on pay to post forum?

marcusfe

I've been wondering if it can be possible for me to make this amount of money daily from a pay to post forum. Ever since is started working on several of these forum, I don't think I've ever made $2 per day. Even with this amount daily all my arms are paining seriously. Im very sure that this can never be possible on trendri because of the posting limit but there is another forum called bizdustry whose posting limit is still higher buy yet this target can not be achieved. I'm considering subscribing for a VIP program where the limit will be removed but my fear is will I still be able to make my subscription fee back?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are some problems with making that amount of money with paid to post forums. First of all, not all paid to post forums pay a very good amount of money to its members. I have tried a lot of forums and not many of them pay a good amount of money to its members. There are a few forums that pay a lot but the number of such forums are just a few. Many paid to post forums pay only through Paypal, so this means that not all people can earn money from paid to post forums. There are certain limitations on many paid to post forums and this makes it harder to earn money. So it is hard to earn $5 daily using paid to post forums.

Ekuvero

It might be possible to earn $5 a day with you been a VIP in bizdustry due to the unlimited post compare to the normal member but the workload would be too much and hectic cause you would be online through out the day.

Aside that the money for upgrading to VIP is too costly though, I would advice you learn a skill like copy writing where your services would be paid for and you could earn up to $10 everyday if you are been given jobs offers regularly

Salimo 92

The only forum that may be you could achieve this amount of money is Bizdustry , that will be possible if you have suscribed for a VIP membership .
cause VIP members are no restrictions for making rewarding posts so how many posts will be able to each hour for me as a normal user I used to write 3 comments in 10 comments so for him he will be able to write 18 comments .that means he will earn appromaximatively 0.9 $ a hour , by being active 10 hours a day he will earn 9 $ a hour . But VIP membership I think its Price now is 44 $ for one mounth after it was 29 $ only .

D

Deleted member 27583

I think to make that kind of money online is possible only it you will dedicated all your time and energy online only,and you get a good topic to post for the public to comment on like this one you created now,before you know it you are already making and earning money as well...

So to me it is possible to make that kind of money online but not on only one platform,I guess you have to join like two or three platform or site to be able to meet you earns need...

Although am in two now which is known to everyone in here,but I belief I could make that kind of money,because I gat so much bill to pay,so am really working my self so much to settle all my bills and start making some savings the moment done with paying of my bills..
I've been wondering if it can be possible for me to make this amount of money daily from a pay to post forum. Ever since is started working on several of these forum, I don't think I've ever made $2 per day. Even with this amount daily all my arms are paining seriously. Im very sure that this can never be possible on trendri because of the posting limit but there is another forum called bizdustry whose posting limit is still higher buy yet this target can not be achieved. I'm considering subscribing for a VIP program where the limit will be removed but my fear is will I still be able to make my subscription fee back?

Hina

It's very possible to make $5 per day or even more making $500 per day online!

Not everyone has the ability to achieve that though.

But if you are consistent enough to build up your business, you can no doubt achieve this goal.

We live in a society where nobody wants to get out of his/her comfort zone.

We’ve been programmed to do hard work and taught hard work pays the best.

Personally with me, what I believe is that's not the way things work in my world.

You realized you can not get rich from a job.

The more you earn, the more you spend to show your social status.

Everybody wants a piece of your earning from your family to the government.

You need to escape that reality so you can be financially successful and have the freedom to make money at home or anywhere in the world.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Everything is determination and persistence. If you determine to do it, you will do it. I am not saying of another pay to click and write websites, but in trendri, it is easy. You only need to create a thread that will be eye catchy and also make solid comments. Since there is no limited comment and you also earn when people comment on your thread, do making 5 dollar has been simplified. But is cannot be gotten without working yourself out. You will be with your gadget almost or if not more than 9 hours to achieve this feat.

Godsplan

Making five dollars from paid to post sites is not easy to achieve even though you can make it. When you are targeting to make five dollars daily from paid to post sites, you have to work at least 20 hours daily on different paid to post sites like combining trendri here with others like bizdustry, and beermoneyforum.
But for the VIP subscription on bizdustry, you need to work very hard because if you don't you might not even recover the amount you spent to get the plan. And l'm also sure now that they place a post limit on the VIP members too, you can't make more than twice your subscription amount.

anil02

Verified member
First thing to earn big amount at PTP site one must have to spend much time and I think PTP site is not life. We too have many other work at home. And many are also doing offline job so how they can spare 10 and more hour to spend on PTP sites. If some one is doing that I think it is not wise decison. We want earning from online job, not only from paid to post sites. Earning is more important than sites. So it better that we also work on sites like survey writing and microworker sites.

Moni2402

We are always studying the different ways to make a project profitable on the internet, whether with micro niches, affiliates, link building, webinars. Everyone is committed to a different form of monetization and specializes, but recently I asked myself the following question: Will posting to a forum be profitable?
And that's why I decided to work on it. However, I think for those looking for a good income, it just isn't profitable. But if what you want is something additional if it works for you.

Gamboakas

It is possible to make such money daily depending on the task, from the nature of things earning five dollars daily may require a very stressful task to be done because no one will give out such amount without taking much of your time to the task and as well as your commitment.

Amthe

Yes it can be possible because know a days people meet the product they want online because most people send so much time online browsing or chatting so they can get the product they want there and you I know of someone that make approximately $5 online just to advertise a product.

anil02

Verified member
I joined bizdusty, but I am not active there. To earn $5 how many hours we have to spend online? I think it is not possible for anyone to spend 10-12 hours online in a day. Are you earning $5? Most of peoples don't like to upgrade at forum sites. Status of forum sites are not certain. In last few monts. crazyoff and dimeforum turn to be scam site. So it better to earn less but as standard member. If we spend more time of survey sites we can earn better than forum sites.

anil02

Verified member
It is right that forum sites are not paying handsome amount, But I think 1 or 2 cents for writing 60-70 words is not a bad amount. We are only giving our time and it is also spare time. If someone is doing a good offline work. I think they will never like to spend time for 1-2 cents. Some sites are paying 1 cent for less than 10 words

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
That is a very high amount and it is going to be really frustrating if you want to make up to that amount online. It could only be possible if you join all the paying forums and you are very active, then you won't find it difficult. By being active, I mean you are spending at least 16 hours daily on all the sites. And we know that this would be very demanding.

It's very possible to make 5$ daily from Get paid to Forums. Thing is you'll have to combine two to three sites all together... And spend your day working.

If you have no other Job. I think it's something you can do full time. But then you could get so tired from typing. It's upto you

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe it is very possible for you to make $5 in per day on pay and post site but it all depends on your ability to work hard if you have the strength and the ability to work very hard it is possible for you to make up to $5 a day also it depends on the type of site you're working on, when it comes to pay and post site, there are different type of site and also every site has its own policy and also their payments are different, some sites pay better than some other site

Mika

VIP Contributor
The highest amount I have made in one day by posting on paid to post forum is $3. I made that amount by posting on Bizdustry. In order to make that amount, I sat before the computer all day long and posted 3 posts and 3 threads every hour for 10-12 hours. Considering the time and effort I spent on creating posts and threads, I do not think that was a good money. I was only testing my limit to create a posts. Before, Bizdustry cut the pay rate, I was making $2 per day in average without tiring myself.

Ubongiboko

Yes is very possible to do that but stress will be your second name. I will recommend that you use bizdustry. With determination you will make it, i swear. Nothing is imppossible

Ellygant

Why stressing over making money online on forums, when you can just write professionally on blog hosts like hubpages.com, and earn from ads with no investments upfront for free. crazy right?, Do you want more websites legit and free to make money online, I literally have 100+ LEGIT WEBSITES, Dm for link to free file

Winter

It depends on how many sites you use. I don’t think it’s possible to make $ 5 a day just by writing on forums. Maybe you can make $ 2 if you work hard. I don't think it makes sense to lose an entire day for a few dollars.