Is it possible for me to make $5 daily on pay to post forum?

marcusfe

I've been wondering if it can be possible for me to make this amount of money daily from a pay to post forum. Ever since is started working on several of these forum, I don't think I've ever made $2 per day. Even with this amount daily all my arms are paining seriously. Im very sure that this can never be possible on trendri because of the posting limit but there is another forum called bizdustry whose posting limit is still higher buy yet this target can not be achieved. I'm considering subscribing for a VIP program where the limit will be removed but my fear is will I still be able to make my subscription fee back?

Olajidey

It is very possible to make $5 in a day if you engage in two or more paid to post or comment site, firstly you have to determine you don't have to engage in any activities someone that will achieve this will be someone who is free all day. Most especially if you have an upgraded account on bizdustry someone told to be the post is unlimited so therefore you can even make more than $5 in a day if you combined all the earnings from the paid to post or comment site

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is a slight possibility that there is a paid to post website for room somewhere in the internet that actually pays its uses nothing less than $5 for daily activities performed on the website or platform . but there is something that we must understand about website that things to pay it users and members highly especially when the website is completely free and inexhaustible to be a member or user . There is no doubt that the majority of this free high paying websites are completely scam and fraudulent website that should be avoided and discouraged . Except the website is completely a pay to earn website or platform then it could be mandatory for it pay out to users and members to be high .

I have worked on varieties of paid to post website forums but I have never come across any one of them that pays $5 for daily activities performed . Normally I'm usually paid nothing less than $1 to $3 in a day . In conclusion , like I said earlier they could be a slight possibility that there is a website that pays $5 to eat the uses and members for daily activities which we possibly could not know .

Ayeshabashir

If I am talking about me then I can make only 1 dollars from trendri daily . So from my perspective it is very difficult to make 5 dollars from pay to post websites. Because for we have to sacrifice ourselves plus our energy, time and attention. From trendri it is very difficult thing .So ,in order to make 5 dollars from pay to post sites you should search another PTP sites which highly pays you as compared to this so that you will able to make 5 dollars easily in one day within short time period.

I suggest you one more thing if you want to make 5 dollars then you should use more than one pay to post sites because I think you cannot earn this amount from post to pay sites.
And I don't think so it is a good thing to serve your whole day in that work because your health can be effected due to this .Also too much screening time can effect your eyesight.
So ,if we talk about trendri then I cannot make more than 2 dollars from this forum and in order to make 2 dollars I will have to spent my 4 to 5 hours daily

Last edited: