Is it possible for me to make $5 daily on pay to post forum?

marcusfe

I've been wondering if it can be possible for me to make this amount of money daily from a pay to post forum. Ever since is started working on several of these forum, I don't think I've ever made $2 per day. Even with this amount daily all my arms are paining seriously. Im very sure that this can never be possible on trendri because of the posting limit but there is another forum called bizdustry whose posting limit is still higher buy yet this target can not be achieved. I'm considering subscribing for a VIP program where the limit will be removed but my fear is will I still be able to make my subscription fee back?

Kennysplash

Verified member
It is not possible to make that amount daily without stressing yourself out. If you subscribe for the VIP plan on bizdustry then you have to focus all your attention and time on it but I also think that is also has a limit you can post. So at the end of it probably you can make times two of what you have spent on the VIP plan. But make sure you have good threads that you can create because sometimes you might run out of posts to comment on. And if you want to subscribe for the VIP plan make sure you don't have an offline work, all your attention should be focused online.

D

Deleted member 28127

If you write so much posts then possibility of write outside of subject, good quality posts will be lower than write 10 posts per day with high quality and you may be outside the subject and this is biggest problem.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's possible only when I think when you are involved into more than 2 paid to forum sites, and push yourself very hard on the content you write. You have to store a lot of information in your mind if you are looking to post content and earn money, but at the same time commenting also on another posts help. But, still I guess you have to work around 10-12 hours to reach this amount even if you are a great typist. Because other stuffs like thinking and writing also needs time, and that too you have to be error free most of the times otherwise you will not be paid on the site due to low quality of writing.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is possibility of making $5 per day from get paid to post forums. The calculation is very simple on paper.

You just look for the website I'll be paying you $2 per day. This will give you $6 sometimes you fall back to $5 in a day after you have finished working on these websites.

If you have joined Bizdustry as a regular member to try to upgrade and increases your chances to earn more. Though you have to cough out $45 for a month subscription on the website.

If you are dedicated enough and nothing distracts you, should be able to make 7500 biznotes in a day, which is equivalent to $7. There are a couple of VIP who make more than that in a day on the website.

Last edited:

Salimo 92

No I don't think that earning 5$ a day from forums is an easy job , I agree that Bizdustry now is the best paid forum so you enable you to make 3 paid posts a hour which worth 15 cents so by working 7 hours you can daily you can earn more than 1$ but working 7 hours is not easy .
I don't advise you to buy this VIP tool cause as I heard it is very expensive 45$ a mounth and you will be forced to make a terrific effort to get your money back .
It is better to seek more legit forums do you hear about GPT forum and noise.cash site ?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
From your explanation or experience you should know making such amount daily isn't possible with paid to post earnings alone. Even if you have a site that pays higher ,how about you getting tired or bored from typing. You know nothing is certain when it comes to work, so you must take into consideration factors that might hinder you from even earning $2 daily. So the best bet is to avoid setting again target and enjoy your posting on site in peace

IamDozzy

Well, from my little experience,it is going to be very hard I must tell you. Even if you spent the whole day creating threads and posting on threads, I don't think you would be able to make $5 daily. As someone advised above, just enjoy reading and replying posts. Doing that is less stressful and doesn't put you under pressure. The best you can do is to join more post to get paid sites and type away, who knows you might just hit the $5 dollar a day target.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I've been wondering if it can be possible for me to make this amount of money daily from a pay to post forum. Ever since is started working on several of these forum, I don't think I've ever made $2 per day. Even with this amount daily all my arms are paining seriously. Im very sure that this can never be possible on trendri because of the posting limit but there is another forum called bizdustry whose posting limit is still higher buy yet this target can not be achieved. I'm considering subscribing for a VIP program where the limit will be removed but my fear is will I still be able to make my subscription fee back?
To earn $5 daily will not be easy to achieve. It means you will be on paid to forum websites for a whole day and it won't be only one but more of paid to forum websites.
Talking about $2 that you said you don't earn a day. I earn more than that in a day. But not only on Trendri forum. There are some that I also post on like bizdustry. I am new in the two forum and I have been earning more than $2 daily form the both, they are legit and are paying.
I just received my withdraw from Trendri forum. On bizdustry, I just reached the minimum withdraw. So this week I will be receiving my first withdraw too.

Thosynho

Although it's not easy to make up to $5 on a single get to paid forum only if you have upgraded to a VIP level that you have unlimited posting. With VIP you could make more than $5 if you are smart enough on a single forum.

You could also make up to that amount when you operate on more than one get to paid forum let say you have like three forums where you post on daily basis you could make more than $5 on a daily basis.

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
Yes is very possible, but it not going to be on one site. It may require you to work with two or more site to achieve this 5dollars a day. Because there are limits to the numbers of post, comments or thread opening you can make per day. And many of which pay only a few cent per post. So to achieve your 5dollars per day from paying forum posting and commenting, you will need to register with three or money legit paying forums like trendri.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making such amount is possible but not that easy. There are many paid to post websites, if you can combine about three or four I think you can be able to make such amount.and after that you have to work at least 10 hours per day in order to achieve that aim because it is not that easy. But I'd recommend you learn the digital skill if you really want to make that kind of money every single day.

Peppul

Well there is nothing that's impossible about it, you can even make as much as that on a paid to post site. The only thing you need to do is to be consistent, manage your time also. Although it's not going to be easy timing yourself every hour so you can post because some paid to post sites allows an hour interval before you can make a post. Take trendri for example, you need to have good content to post if not you will be stuck between what to post and how to make a post, and also if the zeal to writing is not there you won't last long because on the long run you will loose interest in writing. But with consistency and hardwork you can earn that and even more on a paid to post site.

anil02

Verified member
It's possible only when I think when you are involved into more than 2 paid to forum sites, and push yourself very hard on the content you write. You have to store a lot of information in your mind if you are looking to post content and earn money, but at the same time commenting also on another posts help. But, still I guess you have to work around 10-12 hours to reach this amount even if you are a great typist. Because other stuffs like thinking and writing also needs time, and that too you have to be error free most of the times otherwise you will not be paid on the site due to low quality of writing.
You are from India I too. I am using 5 forum sites. I think it is not easy to earn 5$ in a day at forum sites. Most of sites have limit up to which we can post replies there. Earning on some sites, like mylot depends of live interaction and it is not easy to have it. So it better if some one wants to earn 5$ in a day also try some other sites too. Survey sites are good to earn. But to earn at survey sites we must have patient. Site like FC have article writing option to earn so we can also earn there with writing article. we can earn there up to 1.5 from one article

D

Deleted member 28873

To make that lots of money from PTC site just a day I would rather say its impossible but I don't know your work ethics or literally any thing about you.all I know and am sure of is that you can't earn that much in one PTC site the only way its possible is for you to involve your self in many by saying many am not referring to two or three.And that would be greatly stressful considering the fact that most people are using it as kind of a side hussle .it is mostly suitable for a student.

Abu4exel

Is it possible to make $5 a day on pay to post forum? Yes, sure. If we look at some money Making forum, they use to specify it that upgrade to some level to make more money, and upgrading to such level will boost the amount you earn in a day. But some people will prefer to stay on a free trial mode, just post and earn. Although, you can't blame such people because they have come across so many forum that scam them, so for them to now pay and earn becomes difficult for them. But there are forum which we can earn 5 or more dollars par day. Like this forum is one of them and Uwork forum too.

anil02

Verified member
Yes you are right that most us are using free trial mode, indeed it is fact that status of site is not certain, don't know when a site turn to be scam. I never interested in upgrading at any site. If site became a scam that we loose only our earning and not our funds. Site you are mentions here I am listing it first time. It is worldwide? If yes than send me your referral link. I will check this site and if it will suitable for me than I will join this site to assured. I am also earning from survey sites, if you are interested that I will tell legit and paying sites

Joseph555

It is very unlikely to make $5 daily from pay to post forum, making $1 daily is even difficult then to top off $5 daily in very very unlikely to come.
Paid to post platform are used for recharge that money and I don't think that one can be alive a successful one for that matter from Paybto post platforms.
I advise all to have a skill or look for a job hence you will always be broke

Makah

I don't think it's possible to make that much on any webiste
$5 per day is too much and Any site promising you that kinda much money without subscribing is a clear scam and waste of time site
I am trusting in Trendri and Bizdustry for now
Back to your question
Its not possible to make that much money online

anil02

Verified member
I don't think it's possible to make that much on any webiste
$5 per day is too much and Any site promising you that kinda much money without subscribing is a clear scam and waste of time site
I am trusting in Trendri and Bizdustry for now
Back to your question
Its not possible to make that much money online
I am also agree with you, it is not easy but if some are working at more than 10 sites than they many earn this amount after spending 10-12 hours in day. It is not wise to spend lot of time for low earning site. Time is precious so we never waste it. I am working at 5 forum sites all are legit and paying. I am not spending much time on these site, I am also using other sites to earn.