Is it possible for a startup to be successful in 2 years?

marcusfe

Even a startup business can be successful within the period of one year but this depends on the nature of the business and management policy. Some types of business requires a slow and steady growth which may take years to be fully grown and become very successful while some can be transformed in less than one year and become very great investment.

Queentener

Yes, it's very much possible for a startup to be successful in two years, with some factors included, which are : passion and drive, consistency, location and the type of business, I will talk about location and type of business. Location matters in business success most times let me use a real life experience to explain, when I was in school, bear in mind that I schooled in a Muslim community, a shop close to my hostel was taken and to the suprise of everyone the owner started selling alcoholic drinks turning the place to a beer parlour, we all know it was a dead on arrival business, assuming he was somewhere else that business would have been successfully possibly before two years, but the location and they type of business he started was not a nice combination.

eojo2401

A newly established business can be successful within two years of establishment. There are some business that is a short term business why some are long term business. For example, if you want to go into plantation of coacoa now, you must be ready to be patient because it is a long term investments which will takes up to 6 years before getting a reasonable profit from your investment in that business. However, if you are into foodstuffs selling business, it won't take you two years to be successful in it.

Segat

It is and even you don't need to wait till then before you start measure your success as an entrepreneur, though sometimes it may not be as glaring as you think but there must be a little progress. Success in business is a dependent on the type of business and individual involved.