Is it good to use PBN on my website?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I discover that I found myself in a competitive niche and this week is pretty much out for my new website to rank higher on Google search engine.

I have one of the in-depth content in my niche on the website but they are not ranking higher with all my effort.

I have tried different strategy but no good resource to show. I was told that I need to discover underserved keyword but it seems they are not available anymore as most of the authority websites cover everything.

I ask around about simple way out of this and people are giving me different recommendation. Someone told me that I need to hire an expert search engine optimisation personnel to look into the problem and come up with solution

The problem is that I don't have enough cash on me to hire an expert at present. The only solution appealing to me is private blog network. This involves buying links from network of blogs run by a person.

I want to ask that is private blog network it's a good ways to build backlinks?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard about PBN, and how you can generate real traffic from it, through the help of persons that has had huge traffic coverages in their website. But you can still get ranked high in your website when you're creating different niche topics that is nowhere to be seen around search engines. That's why you need to think deep before creating contents in your new website.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The effect of private blog network can be very powerful as it makes your website gain rank faster than most of the natural links. Google search engine is now wise enough to detect a website that make use of private blog network and other shady link building. My advice for you is to stay away from the private blood network because you can get penalized as a result.

Mika

VIP Contributor
PBN is a network of blogs hosted on the same servers and pointing to one main blog. For example, you build a blog called A and then create 5 blogs, you backlink your all 5 blogs to the main blog A. This is not a good practice, never buy links from PBN.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Private blog network in attracting Google penalty for your website. Google has a way of detecting if private blog networks are pointing backlinks to your website. Most of the blogs on private blog networks are usually on the same hosting and this an obvious footprint which are easy for Google to detect. You can make use of guest posting to build backlinks to your website.